new grower

bluntman509

hey every one, i have been doing research on possible ways to grow since august. i have a 5x5 room i plan on using. i have ordered some seed, and i should start buying supplies at the end of the week, i am going to use soil my first time around since i assume that this is the easiest way to go. i plan on starting a thread, a day by day journal if you will. i would appreciate any advice to a true noobie with very little exp in growning.

Hello and Welcome bluntman509! Please take full advantage of all 420 has to offer:yummy:. Meet the great members, Read all the awesome Grower Journals. A endless schooling is at your finger tips! So take a seat :nomo: enjoy and help 420 Spread Cannabis Awareness! See you in the forums, don't be shy!:roorrip::peace:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Go look at some of the grow journals in progress and I'm sure you will find similar set ups to yours and you can see what to expect. Its one of my favorite things to do on 420.
Glad to have you join our mj information madness:yummy:
:welcome:

Sup bro I'm new here myself alot of cool people have helped me out. This will be my 1st grow I know a lil but not alot.:grinjoint: Best of luck with ur grow..

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Back
Top Bottom