New grower

Choppedcheese

420 Member
Hey everyone I’m a first time grower looking for some advice.
my setup is a 3x3 tent
Mars hydro lights tsw2000
Acinline fan 6 inch inch, Vivo sun 6 inch carbon filter
Following dr. Coco’s guide
How is she looking so far?

Attachments

• F78DC024-8D13-43AA-B8C9-1EC9FF710030.jpeg
    F78DC024-8D13-43AA-B8C9-1EC9FF710030.jpeg
    534.4 KB · Views: 59
my setup is a 3x3 tent
Welcome to :420:choppescheese.

She looks good to me, possibly I tiny bit stretched, moving your light a little lower could help with that. :thumb:

Welcome to :420:

Shes looking fine with some long legs!

As has been mentioned bringing light closer will help with the legginess. Worse case just make sure you have something to support it so she dont tipp over

:welcome: @Choppedcheese
The more information you provide us the more members can help you.
Do you know what kind of strain you are growing?
What nutritions are you planning on using?
How far is your light from your plant?
You plant looks good to me, but @Billpopy79 is right with the light getting closer to the plant.
This will help it getting closer inner nodes.

:welcome: @Choppedcheese
The more information you provide us the more members can help you.
Do you know what kind of strain you are growing?
What nutritions are you planning on using?
How far is your light from your plant?
You plant looks good to me, but @Billpopy79 is right with the light getting closer to the plant.
This will help it getting closer inner nodes.

I am growing white lighting from Thenew420guys guys. I just moved the pellet about 4 inches from the proposition light in the humidity dome since I had it to far from the light. I will be using General hydrophonics nutrients.

Our sponsor @SmokeSara can go more in depth but here is what i found online.
Try to stay with in these specs. Also, hold your hand under the light right above the plant for 5 min and see if your hand gets warm or hot. This way you can adjust accordingly.

Also, your light should of come with adjustable rops and hangers. Its good to use those as it can help adjusting the light easier.
200-watt-panels-mars-hydro-tsw-2000-7_1024x1024.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Choppedcheese :welcome:

my setup is a 3x3 tent
Looks good :thumb: ...if you're in coco, better get a PH pen, and PH up/down, and some cal-mag...you'll need it :morenutes: that's why I'm in FFOF, don't need none of those things :popcorn:
:welcome: to :420:
I am not a coco Grover but it looks to me like it's ready to go into a pot.
I'm not a Grover either :rofl: damn predictive text :rofl: and yes get her into something bigger than that jiffy puck :goodluck:

Our sponsor @SmokeSara can go more in depth but here is what i found online.
Try to stay with in these specs. Also, hold your hand under the light right above the plant for 5 min and see if your hand gets warm or hot. This way you can adjust accordingly.

Also, your light should of come with adjustable rops and hangers. Its good to use those as it can help adjusting the light easier.
200-watt-panels-mars-hydro-tsw-2000-7_1024x1024.jpg
Thanks for your tag

Welcome Chopped cheese! Looking good. I agree with Mochabud and PK1. You're almost there! One more thing. I hear to water coco every day with light nutes. But you're following the manufacturers instructions aye? They should know best.
Yea, I transferred her and I have the pellet in a coco and perlite. I’m watering her once a day and I’m increasing the EC with each fertigation as per Dr. Coco’s instructions. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom