New grower

bea2826

420 Member
Hello my name is Bianca I'm from Eastern North Carolina
I am currently on my second harvest im here to observe and learn as much knowledge as I can :cool: ..
My first harvest was well not so good hoping this one comes better with the more knowledge I have! (Outside grow)

IMG_20220916_080212169.jpg

IMG_20220916_112736766.jpg

I am currently on my second harvest im here to observe and learn as much knowledge as I can :cool: ..
My first harvest was well not so good hoping this one comes better with the more knowledge I have! (Outside grow)

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @bea2826

We are here to help each other and learn/teach along the way; so please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Do you grow indoor during the winter months?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@bea2826 , always nice having another outdoor grower here at 420, those ladies look like there keepers for sure. I see from the date the pics were taken they should be real close to harvest, if they hadn't already been.
What is the strand?
Thanks for sharing and joining the club.

:welcome: Bianca! Always nice to see another lady grower. Your first grow looks pretty good to me (a lot better than my first) If you need help finding anything, let me know.

#girlgrowers

Thanks! I have no idea what strand they are.. a friend of mine had a few seeds and I thought hell I can grow anything...lol I am a newbie at all this lol last year I was growing tomatoes this year growing a little bud 😁
My guess is that the plant is a sativa, or mostly sativa having the skinny leaves.
Sativa is a daytime smoke or evening smoke if you want to stay awake and alert.
For your first time, you did good with that grow.

Wow really! Very interesting thanks for the info I started off at five plants and I'm down to 2.. what's the trick to getting my bud to smell better... I'm dying to know the secret lol
Drying and curing is the way forward for better smelling bud

Welcome to 420 Cannabis Community @bea2826 :welcome:

Lots of experienced growers here who will be happy to help if you can tell us a little more about what you are doing at the moment, ie soil mix, nutes [if any], strain, plant's age etc
Any questions - fire away
To be completely honest this year I tried my first grow started with five plants down to 2.. like I was telling another chick on here last year I grown tomatoes this year I run across a couple seeds a friend of mine had.. nothing special just some seeds he had came across.. so I gave it a shot...lol I was just experimenting with these but I fell in love... I use just regular soil and compost (newbie don't forget😆) but am very interested in knowing more I truly have a passion for knowledge about all this😇

Welcome to 420 Magazine @bea2826

We are here to help each other and learn/teach along the way; so please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Do you grow indoor during the winter months?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey thanks for all that info 😁

Welcome to 420magazine my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom