New guy

longranger308

420 Member
Hello all. I'm a Marine vet, went on multiple deployments and had multiple serious injuries. I'm looking for an alternative to narcotics and a better quality of life. I'm here to educate myself and never thought I would consider marijuana, as it was always represented to me as an evil gateway drug. So my interest is in medical marijuana for the treatment of chronic pain and the resulting anxiety and depression. Thanks for allowing me to join.

:welcome:to the forum...

I had the same representation of marijuana throughout my life. I turned to it as a last resort, as my family physician refuses to prescribe controlled substances for anyone or any reason. If you can find the right strain, it will work well without clouding your mind.

Hopefully you live somewhere it's legal to grow your own for medical purposes, and you still have the ability to care for the plants. It gets rather expensive if you have to buy it.

Welcome to 420,and Thank You for your service! :thanks:

Are you going to grow?

If so,you'll find it to be a satisfying "pastime",with a very rewarding result.

If not,this is the right place to learn about all things cannabis.

We're glad you're here!

Welcome and enjoy the growing experience as well as the alternative medication. I have a med grower friend who is also ex-marine as was his father who passed away about a year ago from cancer. I'm just a smoker myself for a long time and have good health at 72yrs old ... it may take oils or other concentrates to replace opiates but searching this forum will give you lots to think about.

Hello all. I'm a Marine vet, went on multiple deployments and had multiple serious injuries. I'm looking for an alternative to narcotics and a better quality of life. I'm here to educate myself and never thought I would consider marijuana, as it was always represented to me as an evil gateway drug. So my interest is in medical marijuana for the treatment of chronic pain and the resulting anxiety and depression. Thanks for allowing me to join.
Whats up brother....retarted...errr...retired jarhead here. Swing by and hit me up with any questions you might have. I have been growing and using for my back for the past 2+ years and won't ever look back.

Welcome to the 420 forum.

Back
Top Bottom