New Guy

BnbGarret

420 Member
Hey guys I’m in the middle of a grow. I’m new to the forums I have 4 harvests under my belt on my own. I also worked in a medical grow in MD for a year. I currently have 2 Golden Tiger x Panama from Ace Seeds & a space station orange auto with a glueberry auto. Just looking for a place to share my garden.

D3717711-7AC1-45A3-9469-B045BF99105D.jpeg

25C2910E-5349-446B-9625-73877A34B529.jpeg

Welcome @BnbGarret

It looks like your off to a great start. Is this your first grow?
I included the link for grow journals when your ready to start.
If you run into any problems during the grow, it's easy to get answers to you questions.

Also, after you have 50 post you can enter some of our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey guys I’m in the middle of a grow. I’m new to the forums I have 4 harvests under my belt on my own. I also worked in a medical grow in MD for a year. I currently have 2 Golden Tiger x Panama from Ace Seeds & a space station orange auto with a glueberry auto. Just looking for a place to share my garden.

D3717711-7AC1-45A3-9469-B045BF99105D.jpeg

25C2910E-5349-446B-9625-73877A34B529.jpeg
Hello @BnbGarret welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Great looking girl.
Nice and stocky.
Glad to have you on the team.
Bill

You found it hell yeah brother , I see tokin knows how to share links , if you are on a cell phone there is an app that you can install , are you going to flip that sassy sativa any time soon? They get extremely large
Believe it or not bro I already flipped them … I flipped after 15 days like the breeders recommended… idk maybe it was too early lol I also was still trying to do some training in these early flowering weeks. I’m going to leave them alone for a few days & see how big they try to get.

Im sorry I have no idea what DWC is. I am really new to everything to do with marijuana. I don't even smoke, but I want to make my own edibles and creams for my pain management
Lol, I understand. What growing medium are you using? DWC is a growing method where your roots are hanging down into a reservoir with your nutrient solution and a bubbler to keep the water oxygenated

Back
Top Bottom