New here

High from northern California, and welcome to the 420Magazine community :420:

Thanks HappyKitty! Any recommendations about this 420 site, I'm going through looking at things quickly. Lots of good stuff on here.

I love the cannabis information :) If you think you know a lot about weed look through there, you will be amazed at what you find!

Welcome to the broads jofro :) Happy toking :smokin:

Whats up jofro10:welcome to 420Mag. I am from Rhode Island and we have members both in Tennessee and worldwide. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world hoping to repael and modify current laws and falsehoods regarding Marijuana and its derrivatives. Why not:surf:Our 420 Magazine and let us know what you think? I will provide several links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. Our members all will be happy you dropped in to say hello and share the truth about Marijuana and its many benefits. Stay safe and strong my friend. See you on the boards my friend.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Back
Top Bottom