New - Mainlining/Manifolding Newbie - Advice?

420-magazine-mobile888359771.jpg

Ok, starting to see some cloudy trichs more throughout. Should not be more than two weeks or less. Still have a lot of white hairs on some of the girls so I may do a partial harvest...

Id just watch the trichs, i like more amber but its a personal choice.

You know, I was looking for a little balance this time. Last harvest was more and up effect but it was great for my stomach.
This one I wanted a little more of the couch effect to give more of what I remember from the old days. This was another reason I was thinking of doing a partial harvest. Hmmmmm

I like the more couchlock type stone.

As do I but I can't always function and get life done when I'm locked.. that's why I was thinking about a little mix of both. Day green and night green. My last batch was great for my gi- literally could eat and without it... nothing. But it was a more up high. Which is awesome but wouldn't mind a little old school effect too...

420-magazine-mobile1767194658.jpg

Ok, I'm heading out of town once again and I believe I am finally in the final stretch....girls have been watered with ph'd plain water and a little molasses..
Plan to let them go another 2-4 days then switch to a day of darkness prior to harvests.
No additional feeding/water from this point. Just s good soak and letting them finish.

Any thoughts are appreciated. I leave in am so if you have any ideas, now is the time.
Trichs are varied throughout which I like. I am just hoping the trichs play nicely while gone. I checked again and still a lot of clear or light milky trichs. I am seeing them milk up and a few ambers here and there but stragglers at best. Should be prime for picking when I return.
Worried about temps as it's supposed to get warm here but I am lowering the wattage on the hps just to help keep temps low and I figure at this stage, it should be fine.
Zero nanners--- not super happy with cola size but once I get wet weight I will determine expected dry weight. Still should be at least same yield as last grow if not more. Buds are small to medium but dense.
And they look like candy- so many crystals...

Thanks guys!

I'm back in town. Let my girls in darkness since Sunday. They seems much heavy although not bigger. Since I'm near harvest, I'm not surprised.
Still seeing some clear trichs but I think I'm close or ready.
420-magazine-mobile1541105467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1251621972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile463994189.jpg

I pulled this one last night to get an idea of readiness.

Any thoughts?

Well, upon further inspection my girls are still not ready for harvest. I'm giving them another few days before reassessment. Have been flushing and will continue moving forward (with the addition of a little molasses.)
Overall as this is number 3 I will tell you. Not happy with bud size but love how dense they are..
420-magazine-mobile1251439412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile334644241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile482898423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422860013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1201135696.jpg

We are at day 84 (or 75 depending on who is correct) either way, we are looking at 11 to 12 weeks. I'm thinking maybe they are going to go for maybe one to God only knows how long! Lol

Well, upon further inspection my girls are still not ready for harvest. I'm giving them another few days before reassessment. Have been flushing and will continue moving forward (with the addition of a little molasses.)
Overall as this is number 3 I will tell you. Not happy with bud size but love how dense they are..
420-magazine-mobile1251439412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile334644241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile482898423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422860013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1201135696.jpg

We are at day 84 (or 75 depending on who is correct) either way, we are looking at 11 to 12 weeks. I'm thinking maybe they are going to go for maybe one to God only knows how long! Lol

Hang in there! Patience is the key!
We are both waiting for those few last white hairs to redden and recess and trichs to ripen. Looking good!

Well, I'm glad I am waiting.. they are still maturing. We are close- maybe a week but no worries.
I think I may have overdone it on the fimming and topping and manifolding and scrogging... lol I just like veg giant colas and I ended up with many medium buds instead.

I have a new grow that is going into flower now and I'm not doing any of this. That one I'm just letting go and they are already huge!

Anyway, I will update in s couple days! Thanks again.

Today is the day... girls leaves are losing color and most pistols are done. There is a nice mix of trichs- cloudy and amber. I think that extra week really made a difference.

Ok! Pulled all the girls last night. Not large colas but tons of them.
Total wet weight on three plants is 1685 grams. My grow #2 (with 18 plants was total wet weight of 1285). This alone shows how lst, fimming, topping and scrogging will produce larger yields with fewer plants. Very cool.
Now I also was trying dwc with 5 plants and including those in total harvest weight- 3140 grams -crazy!
Now I'm a 20% final on average weight kind of guy so I can easily expect 22+ ounces from this grow. So a pound and a half expected final product.
Last grow with 18 plants was 250 grams final dry weight. Close to 9 ounces. So half the plants with almost triple the final weight.
Can't complain.
Thank you all for the support and guidance along the way. It matters and has made me a better grower.

Back
Top Bottom