New - Mainlining/Manifolding Newbie - Advice?

I used AN's big bud, carboload and overdrive during flower. You still have awhile to let them swell up, last 2 weeks will see a big difference in girth.

420-magazine-mobile754781180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1264241003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1675208900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2060077787.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002255432.jpg

Nice trich coverage.

Thanks, I'm kind of surprised by how much red hairs I have but trichs are still clear or just starting to get cloudy. I have a varied bunch too. Seems my girls are growing at different speeds. Still have to be a week at least our. Looking at 65 days in flower so far....

So, wondering..
I really thought I was growing an indica dominate plant but now that I'm a little more in tune, I'm thinking this is sativa or sat dom.
I have fatter leaves but now I'm thinking maybe it's just earlier leaves and a little mutants here and there from cloning and likely clone..
Thoughts on sativa/indica?
Also 67 days in flower- just shy of ten weeks and it looks like the girls are going through a second round of pistil growth. I'm looking for milky and amber trichs but few and far between- still mostly clear (as of last night). I'm thinking these may go another 2 weeks past 10.
So looking at possible 84 days...
strangely I think I may have shorted myself on the past grows. Both and all from same seeds- just bag seed then clones.... got lucky with a terrible bag of really good green just filled with beans...
anyway,
420-magazine-mobile1205182238.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1875821022.jpg
420-magazine-mobile40936756.jpg

Definitely a pistil revival...girls seem to have a new lease on life. Really pumping new pistils pretty aggressively.

I have a sense these girls may mature in maybe a couple weeks or could go another few weeks. I am near 10 weeks. I will keep an eye on trichs but thinking they will end up going another 2 to 5 weeks.
Not the worse problem but I have some new clones that are growing like crazy and am trying to keep them in veg until I can switch every one out.. not looking like it will happen any time soon....want to scrog my new girls but can't really move them one I do- thus the issue.
Thinking about it. If these are sat dom, and considering the stress these girls have been through, I guess it is hard to really know how long they will take to finish.

Hey man!

The girls are looking wonderful. :) I'm going to disagree with your plant being Sativa or Sativa dom. I'm currently growing my first sativa and can tell you, they grow completely different than Indica's. Im having the issue of having 5.5 foot plants that barely fit in my 5x5 room and they're hitting the damn lights.

Hey man!

The girls are looking wonderful. :) I'm going to disagree with your plant being Sativa or Sativa dom. I'm currently growing my first sativa and can tell you, they grow completely different than Indica's. Im having the issue of having 5.5 foot plants that barely fit in my 5x5 room and they're hitting the damn lights.

I'm just trying to figure out flower time. Seems long for an indica.

Each arm is about 4.5" in length with bud that takes up about 3 feet of each arm.

A longer flowering time can happen due to stress, especially since you mainlined quite hard and forced your plant to work extremely hard. Also in my eyes, your flowering didn't start until 02/09, so you aren't that far behind.

Back
Top Bottom