New - Mainlining/Manifolding Newbie - Advice?

20170405_180933.jpg

Those are 6" bamboo sticks.

How do these finish? Airy or do they dense up?

They dense up, they're about 2-3 weeks from finishing up, although it's a sativa so it doesn't get to dense, out of the 7 plants I grew, 4 are sativa heavy and 3 were indica heavy (already chopped the indica dom ones)

How are yours looking?

They dense up, they're about 2-3 weeks from finishing up, although it's a sativa so it doesn't get to dense, out of the 7 plants I grew, 4 are sativa heavy and 3 were indica heavy (already chopped the indica dom ones)

How are yours looking?

I'm a little baffled by this grow. First manifold and scrog so I guess I expect different results plus all the stress I put on my girls but... just seems to be taking forever for trichs to turn...
otherwise, I have some dry leaves, leaves lightening like when the girls are near finish but at same time, new pistils so not sure what I'm dealing with. I'm just going to keep an eye and wait to trichs turn but was thinking of doing a partial harvest as there are buds that seem closer than others. Not opposed to just waiting for all to finish but thinking I may have a major variance in trich development if I do.

How are yours looking?

Do you have pics of your showing the difference in development? Curious how different they are.

Incidentally, I have clones that are growing like crazy in veg just waiting to go into flower. Did minor lst but may scrog too, otherwise I'm leaving them alone as I just want some pretty plants and don't really need the extra green right now.. we will see..

Also, my last comment on condition. It seems my dwc which is in the same grow stage- is much crispier leaves unlike the soil which is more losing color... which again I understand is normal near the end.

So more new pistils on some of the bigger girls but I'm also seeing more milky trichs on some of the smaller ones and hoping they all start to mature soon...
Wonder if manifolding, scrogging and all the good stuff just slows them down.

It will al slow them down a bit, some more than others. I guess its just learning how your strains react to it.

I have one more grow going on right after this. They are all clones of these girls and while I did some very little topping early I veg, im letting them go naturally to see if there is a difference. I imagine I will have bigger colas just for the sake of less plant to take up nutes and take in light. But it will be interesting to see what cloning does to denigrate strains.
Thanks for the consistent support and advise!

Ill be watching the clones, im wondering if an early topping and less training would yield better. Like you said the bigger colas should produce well but how much more remains unanswered.

Ill be watching the clones, im wondering if an early topping and less training would yield better. Like you said the bigger colas should produce well but how much more remains unanswered.

Lol. Dry true. Never ending pursuit to get a little closer to perfection.

Back
Top Bottom