New - Mainlining/Manifolding Newbie - Advice?

You could get away with back building them but do it now. Be nice to see where the trichomes are, clear or cloudy. If you start seeing amber then a flush may be in order while your gone.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

You could get away with back building them but do it now. Be nice to see where the trichomes are, clear or cloudy. If you start seeing amber then a flush may be in order while your gone.

I think I'm too far in for back building. I wonder if the density at this stage of flower would really be any benefit compared to leaving them. Maybe I will try with a couple.

It just started really getting resin the past week. Really hoping that increases in the next week but I am not close enough for the trichs to start turning. Hope not anyway- I want to see much more growth.

Sent from mikeytv

I'm thinking the same. It's gotta be. I just feel like my girls aren't as big as they should be. Lol oh well. If these are my only problems I'm a blessed man. If I can get past this next trip I will be golden. My dwc is drinking like a fish which has me super concerned and my soil can go 5 days but I'm thinking of adding a drip system. Maybe to everyone and see how it works out. Meaning track it across both my soil and dwc. Not quite sure yet.

Sent from mikeytv

420-magazine-mobile1290064959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I diy wick system may work for you.

I was thinking two 5 gallon with air stones and water pumps on timers.. One running to my soil and one running to my dwc.

I'm trying to figure what would be used for a wick system...

Ok another question....
so assuming I got my dates correct I'm at 44 days in flower. I will be at about 51 when I go out of town but I will be gone for like 9 days! Jeesh!
So I would be at 60 days when I return.
Unknown strain- bad seed. I honestly don't recall how long it too last time and I manifolded and scrogged this one, so veg took forever!
Hmmmm, so I would be at 8 going on 9 weeks upon return.
Thinking maybe this is great timing or terrible...
I guess it all depends on how they look next week. I think either way they will need flushing by the time I return- if not before I leave.
Thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

420-magazine-mobile731490190.jpg

Girls seem to be putting on a little weight... I have some concerns but they seem to be on track. I'm worried about being away for so long this time. It will be for twice as long as last time and I've decided on a pump to feed them while gone. Im putting it on a wifi timer to hopefully ensure no issues but also will or should only need to use one time during my absence- basically hydrate right before I leave then have drippers on all which will go for a single soak but very slow. That should get me to when I get back. Now my other concern is just maturing of my girls. I can never tell... like it seemed like they have been small and have some red hairs already but then today they seem to be more white hairs and looking a little meatier. Idk... anyway..

Pistils will get darker, its normal and as long as the white pistils are being pumped out i wouldnt be too concerned with them maturing right away.

420-magazine-mobile802585687.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623501417.jpg

Girls are getting frosty...
Not going to lie- nervous about going away for so long.....

Well, fun little surprise today. I ordered a new pump as the one I bought was not working properly. Well, they shipped 3 instead of one. I think it may be divine intervention as I was struggling with having to and wanting to attach a res. Now, as I have three- I only need two as this is what I'm doing-
I will have each pump in a 5 gallon res. One res will pump into my dwc as she drinks like a fish. And my other will go to my three girls via a tee from the pump. I may need to split one more into two but not sure if I can. Still working that out.
But my plan is to hook each up to separate smart plugs which I will be able to control via my phone. I plan on prepping the plants for my absence and am hoping to only use each twice while I'm gone. I have to test again but for only 2 minutes for dwc and 15 seconds for soil. Unless I can slow the flow down..
Still feeling a little better about being away...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom