New medicinal grower

Ive been following whats on the bottle. One water calmag only at beginning of week later that week the calmag big bloom and tiger bloom. Same schedule every week

you should download the full chart and see how different amounts of TB and BB are given depending on the point in the grow. Then if you get the 3 solubles to adjust also, one in particular for each point in flower, you will really see this thing supercharge. Cha-Ching right now would be adding huge weight to those buds... but of course, the bottle didn't tell you that.
:green_heart:

Well got the microscope and looked at the tri's. Theirs some clear and milky. I thought i saw one amber but i was staring for a few minutes so im probably wrong. Id say 50/50 clear/milky..

Well i woke up this morning to a wonderful birthday suprise!!! Ive got some amber trichomes. Yes amber. Amazing how i can see the process from clear to milky to amber. Cool shit. The ambers are on her main kola...

Well first ima toke this larry og then ima get stuff prepared for that. I dont have to worry bout ph at this point right. And even starting to flush she will gain a little more weight right..

yep... pH is adjusted so that nutes become mobile... little point of adjusting into the range when there are no nutes to adjust for. Her job now is to throw everything she has into finishing those buds, all those nutes she has stored up and everything. Your job is to convince her that the end is near... just water, reduce the temp a bit... lights off for 48 hours at the very end.... it all goes into creating a spectacular death.
A proper flush is 3x the container size... so 4.5 gallons.

Ok and do i do that all at one time. Well over the course of 10-15 mins i guess then just plain water till the end.

That's how I do it... I have been reminded though that this takes a village, and mine is not the only way to do things. I'm sure there are those who say not to flush as well as those who say wait till the very last watering before harvest but are afraid to speak out because I am so, me. It is my new year's resolution... to try to be more inclusive of other's ideas. :)

Well it makes sense to me wash out the nutes to throw her into "oh shit i gotta finish" and common sense says not to add any nutes just water till she is at the end. 48 hrs darkness to frost up even more and harvest. Im so excited..

Start of grow #2.
20181230_092850.jpg
20181230_092809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom