New member from NZ

Hi new member here, love the site and the incredible usefulness of all that shared experience! I have salivated over Light Addict's posts in the past and gleaned lots of really helpful advice from the many great postings of other contributors. I have started a Journal in progress of my current grow. 2 plants, a White Widow Xtrm and Gorgonzola, both from AMS seed bank. Hopefully if I've added the link correctly it will appear in my signature on posting.

Stunger

Hi new member here, love the site and the incredible usefulness of all that shared experience! I have salivated over Light Addict's posts in the past and gleaned lots of really helpful advice from the many great postings of other contributors. I have started a Journal in progress of my current grow. 2 plants, a White Widow Xtrm and Gorgonzola, both from AMS seed bank. Hopefully if I've added the link correctly it will appear in my signature on posting.

Stunger
Welcome to :420: Stunger, glad to see you got your journal up and going already and are figuring things out, the link Teddy posted is the best place to learn to navigate the site, and he is an extremely useful resource should you not understand anything, as are many members on the site, I’ll be following along your grow, cheers mate

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Many good things happen here.
We all look forward to following your journal with you.

Enjoy

Wick. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom