Rayo

420 Member
Hey guy's,am looking for a bit of advice,and I ain't introduced myself,so I thought 2 birds,1 stone (apt)sort of thing,am 50+new grower,this is my third harvest,am in the UK,so it's a bit covert ops,but hey,we love the Canna
Anyways folks,any advice appreciated on what week in flower can I trim my ladies,it's like the damn Amazon in the grow room,I think it's the third,but would be interested to a actually hear (or read )it from experienced growers,cheers for your time in advance,
Peace out
Stay frosty.

Attachments

• IMG_20200927_141325_337.jpg
    IMG_20200927_141325_337.jpg
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 32
Welcome to the forum @Rayo :welcome:

I don't trim until my plants are done, but I do defoliate the bigger leaves that cover bud sites at week 4 of flower, but not all at once...I pull about 20 leaves at a time (each watering, until satisfied), no more, it may stress them into being a hermie

:welcome:

I don't trim until my plants are done, but I do defoliate the bigger leaves that cover bud sites at week 4 of flower, but not all at once...I pull about 20 leaves at a time (each watering, until satisfied), no more, it may stress them into being a hermie
Thanks @MochaBud, defoliate was the word I should have used,yeah so had already just done said"defoliation",when I read your reply,I should also say,i have trimmed/defoliated,a couple of weeks before flipping and I used kushmans method of taking almost all the bud sites right up to tops,much like mainlining or manifold whatever you want to call it,just want cola's,so I wasn't sure if he advocated 3weeks,(can't find video),hey ho,the dirty deed is done,an I'm all introduced,sorry for late reply mate,
And thanks again.
Stay frosty bud.

:welcome:
Welcome Rayo, like Mocha mentioned for me too. The three weeks after flipping lights are a good time to let them be. They are setting their bud structure up. After that I take branches I don't like and trim the bottom leaves for air flow where light won't shine. Happy growing!
Cheers for the reply mate,trimmed them up earlier,bit gutted now I should of damn waited to read the forum,signal been shit,been working rural,then everything was a rush to get

Thanks @MochaBud, defoliate was the word I should have used,yeah so had already just done said"defoliation",when I read your reply,I should also say,i have trimmed/defoliated,a couple of weeks before flipping and I used kushmans method of taking almost all the bud sites right up to tops,much like mainlining or manifold whatever you want to call it,just want cola's,so I wasn't sure if he advocated 3weeks,(can't find video),hey ho,the dirty deed is done,an I'm all introduced,sorry for late reply mate,
And thanks again.
Stay frosty bud.

Cheers for the reply mate,trimmed them up earlier,bit gutted now I should of damn waited to read the forum,signal been shit,been working rural,then everything was a rush to get
Sorry mate am techtwat,,but anyways,deed is done,will keep you guys posted,
Thanks again
Stay frosty,️
RayoC.

Attachments

• IMG_20200927_141325_337.jpg
    IMG_20200927_141325_337.jpg
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200927_110442562.jpg
    IMG_20200927_110442562.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 24
  • VID_20200927_091948093_exported_72852_1601195430182.jpg
    VID_20200927_091948093_exported_72852_1601195430182.jpg
    742.6 KB · Views: 24
If they're autos let them be. Those leaves are stored energy for flowers later. If you have some kinda idea that nutes build buds its pushing it. If I am on a track to nowhere I'd want somebody to tell me. You cant pull up the train tracks and expect the train to go anywhere right? lol Glad to meet you and welcome GG

If they're autos let them be. Those leaves are stored energy for flowers later. If you have some kinda idea that nutes build buds its pushing it. If I am on a track to nowhere I'd want somebody to tell me. You cant pull up the train tracks and expect the train to go anywhere right? lol Glad to meet you and welcome GG
hi bud
Nutes don't come into it mate,
Me problem was I'd "schwarzed" them(think thats the name of method)before putting them in flower,they exploded,fkn Amazonian shite an I'm in a small covert grow,so wanted to reduce their size,thought that kushman (whom I'd originally seen advocating said method,)had said trim second /third week of flowering, wasn't sure,but these kind folks put me straight,hey ho, panicked an fucked up,but to me it's priceless experience,(I won't be fuckin doin that again),so yeah,no one's dead,(unless that runaway train hits some poor fkkr,lol,(fruitloop)cheers for the reply mate,it's good to meet you,p.s am useless with tech an all that baloney,so apologies in advance for any faux Pas,they are photos man,1wedding cake,gifted,1special queen#1,royal Queen seeds (cheap),1 critical Humboldt,the critical mainlined,
Cheers again budIMG_20200929_064112034.jpg

hi bud
Nutes don't come into it mate,
Me problem was I'd "schwarzed" them(think thats the name of method)before putting them in flower,they exploded,fkn Amazonian shite an I'm in a small covert grow,so wanted to reduce their size,thought that kushman (whom I'd originally seen advocating said method,)had said trim second /third week of flowering, wasn't sure,but these kind folks put me straight,hey ho, panicked an fucked up,but to me it's priceless experience,(I won't be fuckin doin that again),so yeah,no one's dead,(unless that runaway train hits some poor fkkr,lol,(fruitloop)cheers for the reply mate,it's good to meet you,p.s am useless with tech an all that baloney,so apologies in advance for any faux Pas,they are photos man,1wedding cake,gifted,1special queen#1,royal Queen seeds (cheap),1 critical Humboldt,the critical mainlined,
Cheers again budIMG_20200929_064112034.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: I've been growing for 14 years and I've never heard of those methods...shcwarzed...kushman... But hey that's cool, I never claimed to know it all anyway :passitleft:

And that's why the truth hurts...cuz we usually fu&% up and it blows our confidence out of the water :rofl: but if you can admit and learn from said mistakes, we'll be one step closer to world peace :popcorn: or at least growing better weed :rofl:

Well said brother,everyday is a school day, surprised you ain't heard of Kyle kushman tho,I thought he was something of a name,,he's good,(in my humble opinion,that is),but yeah "schwarzed",I may be saying it completely wrong man,an I'm too stoned to Google (good name for an album,), anyways it basically mainlining without any lst,or very little from what I remember,
My girls look okay,(probably took too much off as well as too early,
Stay frosty farmers,
Peace ✌️ out.

Well said brother,everyday is a school day, surprised you ain't heard of Kyle kushman tho,I thought he was something of a name,,he's good,(in my humble opinion,that is),but yeah "schwarzed",I may be saying it completely wrong man,an I'm too stoned to Google (good name for an album,), anyways it basically mainlining without any lst,or very little from what I remember,
My girls look okay,(probably took too much off as well as too early,
Stay frosty farmers,
Peace ✌ out.
Yes, it is a constant learning experience :thumb: ...and I learned mostly from trial and error, didn't realize there were sites like this, until I joined this one :nomo: I was completely organic and disorganized :rofl: till I came here and learned of Fox Farms soils and Mega Crop...now I'm a lean, mean, growing machine :rofl::rofl::slide::morenutes:

:snowboating::snowboating::snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom