New to 420 Magazine

Electric Shaman

Hello I'm Electric Shaman,

I haven't grown in a while but am currently on Week 5 in flower 6 strains. I have been reading many interesting journals and like the format you follow. I got off the forums years ago because of flame wars and drama. Seems to be pretty respectful here. I hope I can contribute to the community. Thank you for listening.

I haven't grown in a while but am currently on Week 5 in flower 6 strains. I have been reading many interesting journals and like the format you follow. I got off the forums years ago because of flame wars and drama. Seems to be pretty respectful here. I hope I can contribute to the community. Thank you for listening.
Welcome. You found the good spot. You going to start a journal? :welcome:

Yes, I have Maui Waui, GigaBud, Big Nugs Fast, Double Black, Blueberry and Ayahuasca Purple.

We have a nice group of people in our little virtual village or sorts.

Welcome to the group :welcome:

I specifically picked this group, due to the general respectfulness of the people here.

There are the occasional clashes of egos or wills. But I think most try to be open-minded and listen to understand instead of listening to create a response.

I hope you start a grow journal and become a participating member of the experiment.

We have a nice group of people in our little virtual village or sorts.

Welcome to the group :welcome:

I specifically picked this group, due to the general respectfulness of the people here.

There are the occasional clashes of egos or wills. But I think most try to be open-minded and listen to understand instead of listening to create a response.

I hope you start a grow journal and become a participating member of the experiment.
My grow journals I keep in Microsoft Word are probably to long and boring. I will try to put up the short versions by strain. My current grow journal is over 180 pages. Every nutrient mix, pictures every week, measurements during flower to plan for future grows and personal notes. I'm not OCD or anal about it, I just feel the more information you have the better grows you can do.

420 grow journals helped my pick a few new strains. I like it here!

ES

My grow journals I keep in Microsoft Word are probably to long and boring. I will try to put up the short versions by strain. My current grow journal is over 180 pages. Every nutrient mix, pictures every week, measurements during flower to plan for future grows and personal notes. I'm not OCD or anal about it, I just feel the more information you have the better grows you can do.

420 grow journals helped my pick a few new strains. I like it here!

ES

I would suggest, just to start with a brief summary of what you have done, and go from there. The journals are more for us to help if you need it, and to help others. It also gives some credibility to the person who maintains it. It does help to be accepted into the "village" easier I believe. Humans are cautious creatures by nature. Showing you are actually doing as they are doing will make members be less leery towards you. This is just simple psychology.

Plus, sharing is caring......some of us are in a current situation where we are on hold from growing for one reason or another. It gives us something to look at while in the holding pattern.

But all of this is my opinion, and really doesn't mean anything.....

Good sound advice. You've been here for a while.

I was going to do the cliff notes version of the different strains. I do research on other types of grows and apply the knowledge to growing this. The world of plants is so interrelated. It's a fascinating plant to study and grow.

Thank you for the advice!!!

ES

Back
Top Bottom