yoursensei

Hi. I'm new to this. I have six plants that are sitting in my closet. Im testing 3 in rockwool and the other 3 in coco. The 3 in rockwool doesn't look to good. It could be stressed. Or it could be a hermie. In any case, all of them are in their 4th week in flowering and it's the size of my thumbnail. please help.
IMG_40501.jpg
IMG_40513.jpg
IMG_40522.jpg
IMG_40533.jpg
IMG_40542.jpg
IMG_40556.jpg
IMG_40562.jpg
IMG_40591.jpg
IMG_40602.jpg
IMG_40614.jpg

Re: New to growing. Please HELP!

Hello yoursensei,

Welcome to 420 mag! You will find a lot of helpful people here and very nice and friendly community. One thing you might want to do here is just introduce yourself and post this in the grower's lounge or frequently asked questions. But I will add my input on this but i myself am just a noob as well going through my first grow. I have my plants in flowering and I can see the buds are forming but not to the size that I wanted, I researched this and I'm pretty sure it is one of two things or could be both. I chose to finish my plants in 1 gallon fabric pots which was a mistake I should have chosen at least 5 or 10 gallon pots because with bigger roots you should be able to have bigger plants. My second mistake so far I think I should have vegged my plants longer and topped them more often, I only topped my plants once

Back
Top Bottom