New to Site - Paraplegic - Growing Issues?

Pbagshaw

Hello to all. My name is Peter and I live in Ontario Canada. I have been confined to a wheelchair for 16 years now from a work related accident. I use medical marijuana to suppress my spasms and knock me out to get some shut eye. I am also having a few issues with smoking a joint as this has always been the method of use.
So I am after opinions for alternative to inhaling a joint? I have been trying some edibles but not entirely sure. It would be awesome to have someone in a similar position as myself being a paraplegic to share what has been working for you?
I have 4 plants on the go, fem girl guide/kush. into their third week. I use reverse osmosis water as my tap water is of no use. I water them with about 20% run off which leaves them very wet and heavy? I add in Cal/Mag root stress & half dose of fertilizer mix. I went through this last time and struggled all the way with limited yield.
I cannot seem to uploaded some pics for you to view. Am hoping that some of you here may have an idea as to what's going on and how I could correct it. Thank you for assistance and shall keep you posted as the grow continues on.
Peter

Back
Top Bottom