New York Problems

StayBlazin716

So apparently the state of New York has decided to play with the Native Americans again. This time instead of trying to tax the cigarettes on the rez, which resulted in the tire burning, the lovely state has decided to ban the sale of pipes and bongs and other merchandise among these. So I wanted to get other peoples opinions on this and predictions of what the Native Americans may do in response.

Really? Because I know a place to go where you can get bongs and pipes. It's right in the middle of the shopping area along with clothing stores, tattoo shops, and hair salons. Did this just happen recently? Hell, I went to my friendly neighborhood bodega and came home with a scale and a grinder. I admit, bodega is prolly on the dl though both were in plain sight. I think they worry more about getting busted about cigs than the paraphanalia.

Honestly, I can't say for sure. I'm just going off of what I was told from a friend. He told me that Mikey's got rid of all their bowls and what not, along with the other shops. That and the place I go to right around the corner from my house, selling bowls on the dl now.

Is this part of the drug prohibition trying to reduce the use of cannabis? Even if they banned it locally there is still the internet shops. Then again, they are working on shutting the internet down too and turn it into another one of their brainwashing machine, like the televisions.

Is this part of the drug prohibition trying to reduce the use of cannabis? Even if they banned it locally there is still the internet shops. Then again, they are working on shutting the internet down too and turn it into another one of their brainwashing machine, like the televisions.

That's exactly what they are doing.....the internet is the last place left for free speech.Over here they want to ban websites due to copyright issues which is just a smoke screen.They would prefer us to choke on car fumes and poisonous tobacco than for us to see the light and enjoy life-If its good for you, they'll make it bad for you. If its bad for you, they'll charge you for it while it kills you.

Honestly, I can't say for sure. I'm just going off of what I was told from a friend. He told me that Mikey's got rid of all their bowls and what not, along with the other shops. That and the place I go to right around the corner from my house, selling bowls on the dl now.

I really don't know either. But my bf says they're still around you just got to know where to go. I don't like bowls, they seem to hurt my throat. I do like bongs but haven't used one in years. I am a blunt or joint kinda gal. Though I have been wanting to get another bong cause I am getting tired of the blunts and joints. I don't know anything about vapes other than they seem pricey.

I really don't know either. But my bf says they're still around you just got to know where to go. I don't like bowls, they seem to hurt my throat. I do like bongs but haven't used one in years. I am a blunt or joint kinda gal. Though I have been wanting to get another bong cause I am getting tired of the blunts and joints. I don't know anything about vapes other than they seem pricey.

Haha completely agree with you. I usually smoke blunts, maybe a joint here and there, mostly blunts though. I really don't use my bowl unless I have some bud of better quality, or if I don't have enough to roll a blunt. -.- Doesn't usually happen though lol. Blunts and I go together like salt and pepper. :)

Yeah but I am starting to feel like blunts are taking away from the taste of the weed. So now I wanna go back to bongs or smoke joints. What you think?

I know the feeling, I smoke so many blunts, it's like I don't taste any bud or even get high. So my guess is either move to bowls or joints or something where you get a higher percentage of THC, or stop smoking for awhile and let your tolerance lower.

I know the feeling, I smoke so many blunts, it's like I don't taste any bud or even get high. So my guess is either move to bowls or joints or something where you get a higher percentage of THC, or stop smoking for awhile and let your tolerance lower.

Oh hells no, I ain't stopping smoking, no way, no how. People like me better when I am high...lol...j/k but maybe they do. I know I like me better..lol..I do notice when I get some that after awhile it doesn't seem to keep me as high. But when I grow my own I am way higher for much longer.

Well, lately I've been smoking all day, From waking to the point where I go to sleep at 3-6 in the morning lol So I really don't feel high a lot.

Back
Top Bottom