NewB Grower Going To Need Your Help

Ok so we're about due for a update....
420-magazine-mobile1961219467.jpg
the Biel twins are growing but I need help...
I think a need to up my cal/mg mix a bit so that's what I'm doing but if anyone has a better suggestion or agrees plz let me know....
420-magazine-mobile750719424.jpg
this is 1 of my leaves....
420-magazine-mobile672601333.jpg
mostly bottom leaves (or mid to bottom) ... .

I would probably trim those lower leaves myself. First thing you're going to want to do is water until you have run off and check the PH of the soil. If it's lacking nutrients at that age it's most likely not because you haven't given enough, but because it can't absorb it from the soil.

What do you mean?

The tops of your branches are at different heights so the whole point behind training whether its lst, hst, scrogs and super cropping is to get all your tops at the same level. That way all your tops will get equal light and grow at the same rate. Remember that light is the plants "food" if you have tops that are higher than others the plant will put all its energy into the highest buds. The rest ends up popcorn. So level them out and they all get equal energy produced by the plant.

For next time 6' tall is way too tall for led grows.
Suggest next time flip to bloom at around 18"-24" tall max.
What height was it when you flipped to 12/12? It will double in height minimum from switching to 12/12 light.

Around 5 feet... ... .. well I'm maintaining and I'm loving rhinoskin because they're pretty close to the leds but they are taking it like champions.
They've been like that for 34 days now ... ish and my area is 8' tall for grow but next grow in expanding...

Back
Top Bottom