Newbie blues - My baby is dying?

oooyyy3

420 Member
This is my 7 weeks old baby, got stunted from root bound when she was little, after transplant to her final 5 gallon home, this happened immediately. Pics below are from day 1-3, shit when down FAST. Always keep my pH between 6.1-6.8, can't find any thing online similar to this. Feel like she is lose hope for live. Any suggestions to keep her alive?
111.jpeg22.jpeg33.jpeg

How often have you been watering? Almost looks like she might have root rot.
4-5 days gap between watering man, root seems ok when I transplanted her. Most similar diagnose I found online is phosphorus deficiency, but nothing sever like mine :(

Try a 7-10 day gap. Cavs ideas about root rot are serious. Just because you didn't see rot doesn't mean there isn't any going on at the root ball where its likely the roots could have drowned & died.

I agree with 3finger if your stems are turning purple as well likely phosphorus. I live way out in the country super slow internet sorry.
Nothing to be sorry for man, I been using Advanced nutrients PH PERFECT, but with half dose, let me show you some pics of her neighbor, same thing but on early stage
1935742623.jpg
1406127179.jpg

Ok I use the same line I run it at 1/4 strength 1/2 max depending on what they want. The neighbor isn't looking to bad are you using any cal-mag? I also don't use any nutes for first 30days most of the time I don't use any until flower.

A good way to judge when to water and the way I do it is by weight. Pick it up everyday you will feel the difference between needing water and being just watered. Wait until the pot gets extremely light before watering.

Back
Top Bottom