Newbie to indoor

JackRedins

420 Member
hey guys
I've been growing outdoors since '78. Today I started 5 seeds germinating for an indoor grow. They are auto flower and i'm finding all kinds of conflicting info regarding light time for growth vs flower. some say 20 4 some 18 6 and some say 12 12.
with so many choices how do i weed out the truth from the bs?
can anyone shed some light on this for me?
puns intended:volcano-smiley:

JackRedins

Welcome my friend

I've done many Autos,all at 20/4 with good results

Also germ to final pot is best, keep the stress low since their veg time is limited

Good luck

Scorpio is 100% correct. Although, if you research the strains you are trying to grow, sometimes the breeder will give a recommendation for the light cycle to use. I have seen people succeed with 20/4 and 18/6.
Good luck with your grow, and welcome to the best sight of its kind, with the most helpful and compassionate people on the web!

Welcome Jack to the 420 community. I would stay away from the 12/12 for sure but either 20/4 or 18/6 will yield ya some nice meds for sure. Run them the whole life of the plant at those times. Nothing different from veg to flower other than light height. Anything else just ask and someone will come around with answers.

Another way to help yourself here is to start a grow Journal. You will get a lot more traffic to document your grow, and a lot more help in learning specific things that happened during a grow. It's also a great way to have your grow documented for future referral. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom