Newbie to inside growing...Killing Seedlings, Please Help

are u ph'ing nutes after mixing them? might sound like a silly question but ive heard of people ph'ing water then adding nutes.

I would use at least 3ml/litre of canna a=b and 1ml big bud.

Its normal for run off to be less if the plant is feeding, this is also likely the cause of the difference in ph. As long as plants look healthy its no problem at all.

Just an after thought. Are u aware that there are diff types ph down? U want to use nitric acid in veg and phosphoric acid in flower.

Hello rooki sorry I not been about mate had a few issues get me some plant pics up and let me see how there looking and up your feed a bit a&b and big bud a little extra of both around 450 ppm

IMG_20131110_225629496.jpg

IMG_20131111_231534369.jpg

IMG_20131111_231638891.jpg

IMG_20131111_231627165.jpg

IMG_20131111_231617017.jpg

Here are some photos from 3 nights ago. The 1st is the Northern Lights Female. The next three are all three of the auto flowers. The AK49 that ive been experimenting with is in the small 2 gal. pot. It has some leaves with spots on it at the bottom of the plant as you can see in the close up of it. Obviously the White Widow and other Ak49 have soared past it being in the 4 gal. pots. (Same age, same nutes up until now). All of the plants are getting from 500 to 600 ppm's at the present time! Also I would like to add that the high pH in the runoff is no longer a problem. Seems to have worked itself out because I havent changed much of my program. They are getting roughly .5 grams of Bud Blood, 1ml each of Canna A&B, and 1 to 1-1/2ml of Big Bud. This ratio is to every liter of water of coarse. They look pretty good on top but have the yellowing on the bottoms which I think is from earlier in the grow along with low light down under there now. I am using the 400 HPS and a few 45W (150W actual) cfl's around the sides. The larger Auto's are flowering like crazy as of the last 3 days. The small one I've been adding more Blood to because it didnt kick off like the other 2. Am I making a mistake? The last three days runoff ppm for all 3 is like 300ppm's. I'm assuming that I need to up Nute's but WHERE? The Canna A&B really makes the ppm's jump but the Blood and Big Bud not as much. When I want to up my ppm's do I do it with the Canna or the bud nutes? I forgot to mention that the plants are in their second week of flower now. Sucks that I have to pull the Northern Lights plant out every night after 12 hours but its the only grow box I have and I wanted to leave the auto's on 18/6. When do I lay off of the Big Bud and Bud Blood? When do I start to introduce the Overdrive? Will I be using the Canna all the way through? I know it's a lot of questions but I've made it this far and I want to end this deal the right way. If there's anything I left out please ask so I can get it straight. Mainly, I just have nute questions but please feel free to tell me if I'm thinking or doing something wrong. Thanks Everyone for being so helpful and feel free to jump on me if I'm messing something up. About 8 more weeks and maybe I'll be able to test what I've created!! :thumb:

Hello matey right you plants are looking good stop the blood now keep your mix the same but without the blood and make the ppm up with a&b 1 mil big bud is plenty stop using this around day 25 of flower(from when you first saw white hairs ) this is for the auto and photoperiod plants then it's just canna a&b until your buds start to pack on the final wait normally around week6 or 7 then we hit them with overdrive .
The spots could be a few things like a cal def or a slight tox of p from the blood .what I would do is mix up your nutes without the blood water with around 60% runoff only once then do what you have been doing but without bud blood .your doing a fine job dude keep it up and sorry about my absence but I will keep an eye

Hello matey right you plants are looking good stop the blood now keep your mix the same but without the blood and make the ppm up with a&b 1 mil big bud is plenty stop using this around day 25 of flower(from when you first saw white hairs ) this is for the auto and photoperiod plants then it's just canna a&b until your buds start to pack on the final wait normally around week6 or 7 then we hit them with overdrive .
The spots could be a few things like a cal def or a slight tox of p from the blood .what I would do is mix up your nutes without the blood water with around 60% runoff only once then do what you have been doing but without bud blood .your doing a fine job dude keep it up and sorry about my absence but I will keep an eye

Hey thanks man. Since this report, the runoff ppm's have came up to around 380 to 400 for all the plants. I will take your advice and drop the blood tonight when I feed. Also I have the final phase if you think it is a good product a the finish. Thanks again! :thanks:

Hey thanks man. Since this report, the runoff ppm's have came up to around 380 to 400 for all the plants. I will take your advice and drop the blood tonight when I feed. Also I have the final phase if you think it is a good product a the finish. Thanks again! :thanks:
Hello mate how's it going some pics would be nice and I have sorted my internet and the problems I've been having are sorted now so will be about more .hope all is well for you

IMG_20131130_194820668.jpg

IMG_20131201_181245242.jpg

IMG_20131201_181225687.jpg

IMG_20131201_181155898.jpg

IMG_20131126_202421043_HDR.jpg

IMG_20131126_202341198.jpg

IMG_20131201_182342786.jpg

The first pic is of the Photoperiod plant and then the others are the auto's. All of the plants are into their 4th week of flower now and are getting 750 to 850ppm of A&B only. I stopped the Big Bud a few days ago. The photoperiod plant seems to be behind as far as bud growth with the auto's. It's a Northern Lights strain but maybe it will just take longer to finish. When will I start the Overdrive or Final Phase? Do we have to flush these plants towards the last week or so? Gonna need help closing the deal on these girls in the next few weeks! Thanks again for everyone's help and input. This grow seems to be doing better than I thought it would thanks to some of guys and your advise! :420:

Ok so I'm in week 5 of flower right now. Do I start using the overdrive for the next two weeks and then the final phase for the last week and then flush? Or do I wait another week and use the overdrive for 2 weeks, final phase for one week then flush? I'm a little confused! Lol

Well guys the autos looks to be done but the regular female is not. I've been giving the autos only ph'd Final Flush for the last 5 days. Their runoff is at 125 ppms. The hairs are at least 80% red. The regular female has been getting the Canna A&B at very low dosage along with the overdrive. Do I need to flush the autos with plain water for a while or only a day or so? What about the other female as well?

Well I guess I'm on my own here. Pretty sad I've had this grow and thread going from the start and not many followers. Oh well, thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom