Dotti57

420 Member
I have just started my first grow. White widow fem. I have a small grow tent 2x2x6’ I bought a LED light and planted in soil. Using Bergmans additives. I suffer with secondary progressive MS, I have been buying weed from various sources for over 25 years but where I live it’s pot luck each month if there is any decent smoke about. So this is why I turned to DIY
my plant is about 18” at the moment and I guess that this is the veg stage but I am unsure how much light to allow some say 24. Some say 18/6 so any advice would be appreciated

Welcome to the community. I also grow under low height restrictions and it takes a bit to get the height perfect. It's just trial and error. With great suggestions from the people here.

Welcome Dotti57 a 2x2 fills up quick so splitting those tops and training will help a ton. If you check out @Herb Dean s first grow journal you'll see a 2x2 tent grow that may help you immensly down the road. I'd do some topping but I prefer supercropping instead of the LST which lets you set your plant height really precisely. Its a bit nervewracking but I was really happy when I just did it and saw the results. Cheers, gl to your grow!

Glad to have you here. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom