Nice to meet everyone!

Hi 420 community. I just joined a few days ago and I wanted to say hi. I am a scientist at TUMI Genomics, a company that specializes in cannabis pathogen diagnostics and prevention. It is great to be a part the community. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Nice to have you with us.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TUMIGenomics

Do you grow yourself or just research?
Can you tell us a little about your job?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! We actually do both growing and research. As a scientist at TUMI Genomics I design molecular assays to detect cannabis pathogens (hop latent, fusarium, pythium etc) and we diagnose samples all over the world for growers. We also have various research projects going (some in collaboration with growers and some with universities) to understand the biology of cananbis pathogens better. Of course, I am also from Colorado, so there is also a tent in our basement for at home experiments. :)

Of course, I am also from Colorado, so there is also a tent in our basement for at home experiments. :)
So what strains are you experimenting with? I’m curious as to your tent setup as far as lights, growing medium and nutrients.

And by the way welcome to the 420magazine site.
Personally I have a 2x4 tent with autos in the soil feeding organic GeoFlora that includes aggressive LST under a MarsHydro SL3000.

So what strains are you experimenting with? I’m curious as to your tent setup as far as lights, growing medium and nutrients.

And by the way welcome to the 420magazine site.
Personally I have a 2x4 tent with autos in the soil feeding organic GeoFlora that includes aggressive LST under a MarsHydro SL3000.
Nice! Right now we have two tents, 4X4 and 2X4. The 4X4 has SF4000 and 2X2 SF2000 (from spider farmer). We grow in soil supplemented with age old nutrients. As far stains, they are bit all over the place. We work with lots of plants that are infected with pathogens (mostly HLVd) to study viroid movement and biology, so we don't usually take the plants all the way to flower. We do have one unique strain from Peru, that we are not infecting because we like it too much! :)

I will be the first to admit that I lack in the qualities of science. There are a number of members here that would be extremely happy to share and learn what you are working on. @Emilya Green comes to mind right off hand.

We do have one unique strain from Peru, that we are not infecting because we like it too much! :)
Now with this you have really captured my attention. I would love to see and hear more of this strain from Peru. I wasn’t even aware of a cannabis plant coming out of Peru.

Welcome to 420 @TUMIGenomics.

Could you periodically look in on my grows while you're here? :)

:welcome: to the forum @TUMIGenomics :passitleft:

Welcome TUMIGenomics to 420 Magazine!

This is my favorite of the cannabis forums and will look forward to reading your future posts.
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: There' others :rofl:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! We actually do both growing and research. As a scientist at TUMI Genomics I design molecular assays to detect cannabis pathogens (hop latent, fusarium, pythium etc) and we diagnose samples all over the world for growers. We also have various research projects going (some in collaboration with growers and some with universities) to understand the biology of cananbis pathogens better. Of course, I am also from Colorado, so there is also a tent in our basement for at home experiments. :)
I would like to sample some too :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom