Indoor grow
16"x16"x48" grow tent
5 gal smart pot
FFOF soil
150w LED, 10" above plant
2 4" fans, one intake, 1 exhaust
Avg: 77deg., 60% humidity
PH is ~6.8
Right now watering about .5gal every other day. 1 tsp coffee grounds/egg shell/banana peel mixture 3 days ago have been the only extra nutes added. I dehydrated the shells and peels and ground to powder with coffee.
Started in a peat puck, moved to soil at a few days old when roots started poking out sides of the puck.

It has seemed very happy, but I noticed this morning it has these spots. Right now, it's only on one of the single lobe leaves. In the bottom pic, it's the underneath leaf in the bottom right corner. If this is a problem, I just want to catch it early.

Thanks for the help!

Hey @Iamthejazz123 welcome to 420Mag! :ganjamon: There are so many experienced growers around here to help out with problems just like this.
It's definitely early signs of a deficiency, but it may a bit too early to tell exactly what it is. It is looking like a manganese or phosphorus deficiency to me by the look of things. She is looking healthy, but is not that dark green colour you want her to be which tells me she's lacking nutrients in a couple departments. Have you got any nutrients at all? :yummy:

Thanks for the quick reply! I don't have any nutes, guess it's time to go get some. I'd read so much about autos being oversensitive that I've been scared to use any, especially with the FFOF soil.

Start it on a low dose and see how she likes it. You'll see if she react well to the feeding or not. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom