Northern Lights Auto Fem

Higher - They are really looking fine. Plumping up nicely and the pistils are starting to turn brown (which is good). The true test is the trichomes. I still see some white pistils which could be a good indication that she is approaching chop time. Giver her a week more.

When do you expect to get a loupe?

27th troy

yes i have one ordered, there saying the 27th arrivaal date.....

Wow... I'm so used to Amazon here where they deliver in 48 hours or less.

All I can say is have patience. You have really invested a lot of time and effort in growing such a beautiful plant. An additional week to 10 days sees like an eventuality but if you could increase your yield and potency you will be rewarded in the end. With curing you should be having a very Merry Xmas.

I like the pix you have of the Trichs at different stages. Like in the picture you will be looking for the amber on the bulb at the end of the trich.

Wow... I'm so used to Amazon here where they deliver in 48 hours or less.

All I can say is have patience. You have really invested a lot of time and effort in growing such a beautiful plant. An additional week to 10 days sees like an eventuality but if you could increase your yield and potency you will be rewarded in the end. With curing you should be having a very Merry Xmas.

I like the pix you have of the Trichs at different stages. Like in the picture you will be looking for the amber on the bulb at the end of the trich.

ok troy sounds good, hopefully i have it monday, if not that week sometime, buds are pretty heavy there literally bending the branches over, not to where they break but there bending over good, keeping a eye on them, i have alot of pictures troy from the start when i start the dry i will put them together and post them if i'm aloud to do that, not sure....sort of like a time lapse

hello troy, well they f8ucked up my order at amazon, so i trimmed it up anyway, the branches were going to crack anyway, so heres what i got,(check pictures) i'm drying now, two days in, theres not much of a smell not sure if thats good or bad? Temp around 21 degrees, humidity 42-45%
IMG_3385_1_.JPG
IMG_3384_1_.PNG
IMG_3379_1_.JPG
IMG_3397_1_.JPG

hello troy, well they f8ucked up my order at amazon, so i trimmed it up anyway, the branches were going to crack anyway, so heres what i got,(check pictures) i'm drying now, two days in, theres not much of a smell not sure if thats good or bad? Temp around 21 degrees, humidity 42-45%
IMG_3385_1_.JPG
IMG_3384_1_.PNG
IMG_3379_1_.JPG
IMG_3397_1_.JPG

You could have let her go for a week longer but she looks great!! Autos are tricky sometimes and I hear you on bending branches
420-magazine-mobile117529240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1764408777.jpg
420-magazine-mobile308216311.jpg
that's my Critical Kush and EVERY clone or plant of this cut is a bender

thanks for all your help along the way troy, i just started a train wreck auto, will keep ya posted, thanks again buddy.

Back
Top Bottom