Northern Lights Auto Fem

IMG_2652_1_1.JPG

im really new here, its 43 days from seed, looks like its starting to flower?...where my at?

Just subbed.

I grew my first plant in SuperSoil without any problems. The problem with SuperSoil is that most of their product comes premixed with time released nutrients (heavy in nitrogen). Since it is time released it is difficult to control if you are wanting to add nutrients.

I am growing one plant in soil and one in DWC. The DWC gets nutes weekly and the soil I have just let go with the nutrients in the supercoil and occasionally add Micor-nutrients. I've have had no burn or deficiencies. I did find that SuperSoil also retains water so be careful and don't overwater. Feel the pot and when light water if heavy skip the watering.

For my next grow which will be Autos I am planning on NOT using SuperSoil.

I am sure your girls will thrive in your supersoil - would be a good idea to check the SuperSoil bag and see if it has water retention granules and time released nuts mixed in.

Don't give any nutes until they need them, right now your not showing any signs of defencies. You will most likely need cal mag so I would work on getting some of that if you don't already have.

thank you why doe for your time, im new and only second grow, first was outside, i basically threw them in the ground in july and watered them, they turned out nice, i didnt even know what kind it was lol......but then i dried it too much, but salvaged 9 ounces.....it wasnt to bad at all.......and whats the deal with cal mag, when do i use that?

thank you why doe for your time, im new and only second grow, first was outside, i basically threw them in the ground in july and watered them, they turned out nice, i didnt even know what kind it was lol......but then i dried it too much, but salvaged 9 ounces.....it wasnt to bad at all.......and whats the deal with cal mag, when do i use that?

If you start getting rust color spots on your leaves that's when you use it

Also depending on what type of water you are using can affect whether you need CalMag or not. I use RO water that has none in it so I add 1-2ml each feeding depending on how old they are. My leaves were showing a really bad deficiency before I knew to add it. Like why doe said you will get orange/brown rust looking spots on the leaves if you are getting deficient.

Also depending on what type of water you are using can affect whether you need CalMag or not. I use RO water that has none in it so I add 1-2ml each feeding depending on how old they are. My leaves were showing a really bad deficiency before I knew to add it. Like why doe said you will get orange/brown rust looking spots on the leaves if you are getting deficient.

i use tap water, i fill my containers up and they sit for a few days...

IMG_2682_1_.JPG
IMG_2679_1_1.JPG
IMG_2677_1_1.JPG

how they looking guys?....how long we got?...and any special nutes for blowing up the bud...or just keep too the watering?

Back
Top Bottom