Northern Lights Auto Fem

Here's what I think. If the burn is not getting worse and only on the very top then that's when you know you have reached the limit for what you know she can take in terms of nutes. Dial it back a bit. If it gets progressively worse you might need to look into flushing

that should say "If the burn is not getting worse and only on the very tips"

IMG_2508_1_.JPG

munny, ya whats the problem with it, i did put in some nute, maybe week and a half ago.....but seems to be getting worse.......what should i do?

IMG_2508_1_.JPG

munny, ya whats the problem with it, i did put in some nute, maybe week and a half ago.....but seems to be getting worse.......what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFortwenty
Here's what I think. If the burn is not getting worse and only on the very tips then that's when you know you have reached the limit for what you know she can take in terms of nutes. Dial it back a bit. If it gets progressively worse you might need to look into flushing

Fyi plants in soil during veg don't need many nutes. Hell I don't even give nutes at all some times. I would flush and stop feeding nutes and start feeding nutes again once she starts flowering or once you see defencies

how do i flush?...

how do i flush?...
Up to you about the flush.... but id just water a few days with only water and the problem will fix itself. If you go flushing, you could cause other more serious problems down the road. Sometimes less is more. If over thw next few waters the burn gets much worse... thwn maybe vonsider a flush. Just using water for a week should solve ur issue.

Up to you about the flush.... but id just water a few days with only water and the problem will fix itself. If you go flushing, you could cause other more serious problems down the road. Sometimes less is more. If over thw next few waters the burn gets much worse... thwn maybe vonsider a flush. Just using water for a week should solve ur issue.

i only used nutes on one plant since it popped threw the soil, the other plant is starting to do this also, and i never ever put nutes in that one, so maybe its something else

I dont think you need to flush i think you'v just gave a high dose of nutes, always go 1/4 strength nutes when first starting and slowly increasing to 3/4 in around 7 days, never go full strength with some products.

Just feed plain water for a week then introduce the plant back to nutes.

I dont think you need to flush i think you'v just gave a high dose of nutes, always go 1/4 strength nutes when first starting and slowly increasing to 3/4 in around 7 days, never go full strength with some products.

Just feed plain water for a week then introduce the plant back to nutes.

ok thank you.

Don't get me wrong you can use 24/7 for autos and i defiantly recommend it if you don't have good lighting. But if you do have high powered hps or led I would do 20/4
Yeah, hes right. Im really not sure how that tip burn could be anything but nutrient burn. It vould even be your soil depending on what type and how "hot" it is. Id just go with the regular water for a few days and if it doesnt progress, your all set! Good news, you know there are plently of nutrients available for your little gal. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom