Northern Lights Auto Fem

IMG_2417_1_.JPG
IMG_2418_1_.JPG

day 19, what yas think?

There are some really good threads on here about how to do it. It is a way of directing the growth of the plant by controlling the height of the main stem. I am no guru but it has something to do with the way the plant directs chemicals to the highest point on the plant. Do a search on here for How to LST and you will get some good help. It's easy to do and hardly any equipment. I just drilled some holes in my pot and used pipe cleaners to bend the plant the way I want it to grow. From what I have read it is a low stress way to really help increase your yield and it seems crazy not to do it. Best of luck.

I run northern light autos from time to time or put them in my vegging room, if you run the right lights you can get some huge yields of them, i never lst'd my autos and i was pulling just over 5oz and all i did was lollipop them.

Them northern light autos can produce huge yields, theres a guy on youtube got 14.2oz from 1 single auto plant, amazing!

Your girls are looking much much better .... Very nice . I would have to agree with the LST and maybe topping them too, I got some heat growth out of my first ever white widow and I was happy with the 5oz dry
image804.png

Keep up the great work

Back
Top Bottom