Northern Lights Auto Fem

Vegative growth love high humidity. But I can't manage to get mine above 30% and they have no issues at all
I throw a small humidifier in my tent then by flower I got her around 40 on her own ... At the end of the day we growing weeds!!! These sucks will survive almost anywhere

I grow in a tent, so no such thing as keeping them on the opposite side of the room :p
I'm in a 3x2x5 so we probably in the same boat 1 filter plenty n you can even keep it outside your room doesn't have to be in it. As long as you filter the exhaust with a negative tent pressure you won't smell a thing... Till you unzip it lol

I'm in a 3x2x5 so we probably in the same boat 1 filter plenty n you can even keep it outside your room doesn't have to be in it. As long as you filter the exhaust with a negative tent pressure you won't smell a thing... Till you unzip it lol
I grow discreetly inside of an apartment, so anything outside the tent is a no go for me.
IMG_234723.JPG

I grow discreetly inside of an apartment, so anything outside the tent is a no go for me.
IMG_234723.JPG
Very nice set up... Vespara lighting???
I hear you ... If I may offer little bit.. You can turn you filter sideways up against the tent wall don't need it sticking out like that.. One filter is plenty... With all that fire power over that girl ... Raise those lights .... There's your humidity problem and you probably got temps closer to 30 if not higher... N your CFL ... Not sure if that doing you anything but burning your $$$$ ... imho

Vipaspectura I think is the name? They are 450w each. I grow 3 plants at a time,this girl is just finishing up from the last grow in the previous tent. She's only got a couple days left. Lights are about a foot away and don't burn. Reason I have 2 filters in there is to help with air circulation. Sucks out that hot air at the top. I can't even have my inline fan turned all the way up because it turns my tent into a bubble, air escapes and smells the room. So I have it set to match the airflow of the filters sucking air out. I'm not really concerned about the humidity. The temps however I need to get lower. If I only had 1 carbon filter I imagine my temps would go up even more.

I'm assuming you have two fans for your exhausts.... Try turning one and pulling cool air in, but place the fan on a speed switch... 20 bucks amazing.. Best get 2 one for each fan they help tons... Raise your lights to around 18" over top of plant.. This should drop temps by about 4 degrees and you will get way better light on her (brighter)
image19738.jpeg

I assume your talk about the carbon filters? They have built in speed controllers and are both on high. I need a better exhaust, these just don't suck out enough air.
They suck out plenty of air your not providing the source all your pockets at the bottom of the tent are closed open them up a bit this will create the negative pressure turn your intake to low and turn up exhaust....
If light leakage out the tent is a problem try what I did cover the top, make a false bottom... This will help keep shit cool

It's at the top of your tent sucking in all the warm air from the top ... Cold or cool air stays close to the ground.. That's why I suggested opening the pockets cause your exhaust fans alone can pull cold air in as it pulls the warm air out.... Are your filters 2way i.e. Can suck through and blow out??? Cause there are one way filters that work only in one direction... I'm just trying to help trouble shoot I don't wanna come across like a know it all...check your cfms on your fans. You should only need like 150 cfm for the size of your room...

Just try that see how it works I think you gonna see big improvements in temps...you can down load an app for lux meter this will help set your light heights... I've found between 18 to 20" for autos work really well but that's all I've grown... Lol and inline fans don't suck either ������������������... Maybe flip your intake to your exhaust you only need little bit fresh air circulating this way your exhaust sucks lmao... Oh and that ceiling vent above your girl... That's the buildings circulation system so if you want everyone on your floor to know someone growing or smoking that would be the place to be .... Grow safe bro

Back
Top Bottom