Northern Lights X Blue Berry

ilikebike

My buddy grows hydroponics, i just got this 7.2 gram bud from him mmmmmm:hookah:

Picture9-16_045.jpg

Picture9-16_049.jpg

Yeah, I'd believe it. That's one huge bud.....Ummm, I have some Blueberry seeds:slide:

How's the med effect?

I've always wanted to try blueberry

03776.JPG
9791.JPG
The plant in the center growing through the fence is a Blueberry xKush, The plant in the center OF THE CENTER GARDEN PICTURE, is I believe a Blueberry x NL, Blueberry X NL is a great strain, does well out doors, and really has a lot of medicinal qualities, Your Bud picture is nice, I would want it trimmed better though, no one wants to pay for sugar leaves, no matter how crystally they look. Does your friend properly dry and cure their herb, because if they do not, you are paying for a lot of excess moisture. If a Bud is not allowed to dry and cure for at least 2-4 weeks, depending on the size of harvest and the amount of space in drying room, you are paying for excess moisture. a lot of growers do what is called flash drying, that where they dry it just enough to smoke and sell. many people believe because of this wide spread tactic, that a bud that is all moist and squishy is a good thing, it is not. It just means it was not allowed the time to dry and cure properly. a properly dried and cured bud should feel dry to the touch, yet not be brittle, and still a little squishy, but not so squishy it breaks down flat when it is squeezed like bread does. Anyways Blueberry x NL is a truly great strain, and the picture of it is nice as well. What are the prices where you live? SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Back
Top Bottom