Not sure which lights?

Oh and btw we use meanwell transformers at work all the time, they usually fail once every 6-8 years, and that's running them around 70% capacity.

Ya. Lighting is the most expensive part of any set up. But if you buy COBs theynlast for years. Those blurple lights only last a few years if you're lucky. You could look at citi1212, luminous devices CXM 22 or Vero 18. All in the $14 range. Anyone of these is 4 times better than any blurple light on the market.

Jimmy I did look at your site. Looks good man, I really like the 2 cob set up you have. Do you use the same cob throughout the grow or do you change anything? I'm also in USA, the same price?

Jimmy I did look at your site. Looks good man, I really like the 2 cob set up you have. Do you use the same cob throughout the grow or do you change anything? I'm also in USA, the same price?

I use 4 Vero 29 4000k and 6 Vero 18 1750k right now. I'm testing the 1759k as a sunset sunrise simulator. 20 minutes on before the 4000 K come on and 20 minutes off at sunset.
I just went through flower so ill be using the 1750k more and trying to "dial it in"

Is there any u would recommend that are already built? I just don't have the time right now to build my own.. looking for some decent cobs that aren't real expensive..
420-magazine-mobile986971040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom