Nube on the East Coast

nice way to recycle a container lol.

plants don't like clear sided containers. it light prunes the roots and stunts the plants. even so, it's big enough to up pot and is looking for the extra nutrition. it's a good run so far. keep it up.

Love this grow and all of the reasons for it.
It's a forever learning process and if anyone says they've got it all figured out they're either lying or about to get a big surprise next time something goes wrong LOL.
One of the craziest things I've been learning is how plants communicate with you. You develop a back and forth dialogue of it's needs, health and happiness.
Yesterday you were a happy plant and today you don't look so good, what's going on? And then learning to notice the clues and address them has really been an amazing and sometimes heartbreaking journey of plant husbandry

My 3 girls growin like weeeeeds!
20220715_131735.jpg

20220715_131728.jpg

20220715_131606.jpg

20220715_131421.jpg

Well, I wouldn't mind seeds but I only have one tent. Where do I put it so it doesn't hurt my two girls and two clones left?

the incinerator.

you may be too late.

Yeah, looks like he already opened up.
You can ride it out and get free seeds. Thats a positive.
Spray down tent with water so next crop doesn't get pollinated. Might raise the humidity temporarily but killing pollen is more important imo.

Sorry to hear about your wife. I also was hooked on Oxys, perks because of 4 herniated disc. Stopped in 2012, been growing since.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom