Nute burn or deficiency?

A3you

420 Member
Hi there! Im growing 5 girls witch for the first 7 weeks of veg they was almost perfect and since i switch them in to flower 1 weeks ago they start to show some problems that I'm not sure about

The leafs doesn't looks in great condition, 1 baby, the biggest, started to turn purple all the side and the others shows some brown spots and irregular green density on the colour.

Hi there! Im growing 5 girls witch for the first 7 weeks of veg they was almost perfect and since i switch them in to flower 1 weeks ago they start to show some problems that I'm not sure about

The leafs doesn't looks in great condition, 1 baby, the biggest, started to turn purple all the side and the others shows some brown spots and irregular green density on the colour.
Good morning @A3you hope you are well today.
Sorry about your ladies.
They are starving :Namaste:
We are going to need some details in order to diagnose why.
What's in your pots? Coco? Soil?
What nutrients are you using?
Are you following the schedule for them?
How and when are you feeding?
Ph? Ppm? Temps? Rh?
Any details you can add that we need to know?
Are you using calmag or any supplements?

Stay safe
Bill

IMG_20211206_161006.jpg

IMG_20211206_160817.jpg

But the biggest problems come from the baby right here! She is the smallest of the room and on the last day she start to turn crazy like that!
Ps: I use canna fert in soil, 75% of the suggested doses alternate with clean water, pH is check at 6.5 and temperature and umindity are both fine.
What do you think guys?

IMG_20211206_161006.jpg

IMG_20211206_160817.jpg

But the biggest problems come from the baby right here! She is the smallest of the room and on the last day she start to turn crazy like that!
Ps: I use canna fert in soil, 75% of the suggested doses alternate with clean water, pH is check at 6.5 and temperature and umindity are both fine.
What do you think guys?
Your in soil, using .75 of recommended dosage of Canna nutrients?
Letting completely dry out in-between watering?
And alternating feed,water,feed,water,Feed water?
Drying really well in between?
Do you use calmag?
What kind of soil?

Stay safe
Bill

Hi bill! Tnx for your precious help man! I run in soil 6 gallon smart pot under a sf400 450w led! Temperature 70/80f humidity 50/60%!
I always feed them one time with clean water one time with fert and i use to give them little bit less of the suggested nute doses (ex suggested 5 i give them 4) for avoid any over fert problem.
Whater pH 6.3/6.7 temperature 70f..
All looks fine at my eyes...i really don't know what's happening!

Edit: all correct! I let them dry until the pot feel lighter and the leafs start to be a little lazy
I use canna soil with their full fert line and I don't use any call Mag

Hi bill! Tnx for your precious help man! I run in soil 6 gallon smart pot under a sf400 450w led! Temperature 70/80f humidity 50/60%!
I always feed them one time with clean water one time with fert and i use to give them little bit less of the suggested nute doses (ex suggested 5 i give them 4) for avoid any over fert problem.
Whater pH 6.3/6.7 temperature 70f..
All looks fine at my eyes...i really don't know what's happening!
Have you been watering to run off.
I think you have a buildup around your roots.
I think you should flush the pots.
Run water 3x the size of the pot through it.
So 6 gal run 18 gallons through.
Then let dry really well.
Then feed go with the proper schedule.
What ever it recommends put it in full strength 100%
Also get some calmag and always put it in your feed mix first.
So calmag, Micro,grow, Bloom then ph to 6.3
You should see them start to green up.

Stay safe
Bill

Tnx Man! Sorry but what you mean with build up around the roots? Apologies but my English is not the best!
Few questions! For flush I need to check the ph of all that amount off water?
Are you suggesting to use the full dose of nute always without give them clean water in the middle?
Any way I give them more or less 1,5l each every 2 days

Tnx Man! Sorry but what you mean with build up around the roots? Apologies but my English is not the best!
Few questions! For flush I need to check the ph of all that amount off water?
Are you suggesting to use the full dose of nute always without give them clean water in the middle?
Any way I give them more or less 1,5l each every 2 days
Hold on.
1.5L every two days isn't good.
First your plants don't eat everything you feed them.
What is left, mostly salts builds up around the roots preventing them from eating properly.
But But But I aked about feeding and watering.
Dry period?
You have to let them dry right out until they start to droop.
Giving water on your schedule isn't the best for them.
Water until you get 10% runoff from your pot.
Then let dry 3 days or more sometimes.
Then feed full strength.
Dry dry
Then water.
Dry dry
then feed
Dry again
Then water
Alternate.

Just run plain tap water through her (warm) 3x pot.
Then dry dry dry.
Then feed full strength per schedule.
Dry dry
Then ph 6.3 water.
Dry dry
Feed at 6.3
Dry
Water
Dry
Feed
dry
Drying properly is vital.
They need the dry period for air to reach roots it's very important.

So flush the pot as best you can.
Then back on regular schedule.
Oh BTW where are you my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Looks like the soil isn't drying out or the pH is off. Are we following the label regarding pH??

Looks like classic over watering OR pH is off.

Dont flush unless soil-less media. Is this coco?? or soil?

Ina 6gal pot you should get away with watering every 3-4 days. Just follow the feed schedule and pH recommendation which should be on the label.

Regarding build up of fertilizer in soil.... that depends on a lot of things we haven't discussed here. I would not assume there's a build up unless its soil-less or the soil is of very poor quality and has very little soil organic matter in it.

To understand this - tell us exactly what products you are using so we can review the ingredients and the label instructions.

I saw that, is the OP growing in SOIL or in a soil-less media??

cal-mag ?? Prolly do more harm than good I'm thinking.

The plants look like classic pH issue....or over watering.

I looked up the Canna line....and why I asked which ones he is using there's a shit ton of choices some organic some synthetic and some a mix of both.

Which CANNA line of fertilizer is the OP using and what media is being used??

Back
Top Bottom