Nutirent info

Marijanemane

420 Member
I'm new to hydroponics and growing in general. I've been doing my homework for the last 3 months.
I'm going to be running a R-dwc system. I have 8-13 gallon ez stor containers connected with 3" pvc pipe.
I am purchasing The flora series through general hydroponics. I have the the micro, grow and bloom but was curious what else I should add to list and how much is needed through entire plant cycle?
I appreciate any insight anyone has thank you for response.

So is sunlight supply which stocks most hydro stores. It's like running away from Google/Microsoft/Apple. One way or another they're gonna get a piece of your transaction.

I personally have not run the GH stuff. I use Dyna-Gro and freaking love it.

I'd add a Bennie/mycho supplement of some sort, I like Orca, I've seen folks have good success with sub culture B from gh.

Rdwc your probably going to be between 1000-2000ppm depending on your environmental conditions. I would plan to change your water every week, you may be able to push it further but if you plan on weekly you'll be safe.

So you'll have 104gallons +the rez and any volume contained in the piping being changed every week. For 8-12 weeks worth of flower, plus two weeks transition and whatever your veg period is 4-8 weeks maybe more maybe less depending on room size and harvest cycle goals.

So 20-25 weeks x 120 gallons is 2400-3000 gallons of water x whatever the dosage rate is for those products

Ok that is absolutely no help but thanks

Well you could glean "something" from what I wrote. At least that was my intention.

Spend your money wisely
and
Check out @TurboBucket I think he's a resident guru on DWC.

Don't mind me. I keep trying to place order online for some things but keeps redirecting me and not placing order so sorry for being was. I appreciate info. Thank you for reply

I'm getting good results with megacrop, it's pretty cheap dry fertilizer but will be trying out floraflex nutrients soon to compare
I'm going with mega crop. Read reviews and love what I'm hearing and the price. I was almost about to blow so much money you just saved me hundreds. Thank you. Do you run any enzymes or anything yo break down residue. Or do you just run those products alone?

Get some Calmag plus, liquid koolbloom and dry. And I liked using terpinator. I’m using hydroguard from another nute line. Keep everything clean. Use neem oil as a preventative measure against mites. I’ve had good results! I like how easy the mega crop sounds, but I like being able to give the plant more of certain stuff sometimes and I feel like a mad scientist. Happy growing brother! Welcome to 420!
9F7B5995-334C-4B1B-A269-BF1544569C34.jpeg

I'm going with mega crop. Read reviews and love what I'm hearing and the price. I was almost about to blow so much money you just saved me hundreds. Thank you. Do you run any enzymes or anything yo break down residue. Or do you just run those products along?

I'm in soil so I can't really help but I love megacrop! So easy and cheap and my plants are bulking up and frosty! Best of luck on your grow!

I'm going with mega crop. Read reviews and love what I'm hearing and the price. I was almost about to blow so much money you just saved me hundreds. Thank you. Do you run any enzymes or anything yo break down residue. Or do you just run those products alone?

Nice man, be sure to check out the mega crop thread for any info or questions you have. The Mega Crop Thread

Most are using just megacrop, some add calmag and silica. Definitely a lot cheaper then other stuff, used to use AN and this has just been a treat.

I'm currently using Z7 but will be switching to SLF100 for another comparison. I was getting a small amount of residual with Z7.

My rez with Z7. Better then with nothing at all. I've been playing with dose and frequency and think this time may be cleaner. The slf100 is cheaper tho. You put it in your rez once a week after the initial dose and with top ups. Havent tried it yet but seems to be very popular
20200224_141331.jpg

My plants on megacrop and1gal coco. I think there are others using it in dwc with good results.

IMG_20200228_162643_761.jpg
20200228_144921.jpg
20200228_144854.jpg

My personal cross Grandberry Soda

Nice man, be sure to check out the mega crop thread for any info or questions you have. The Mega Crop Thread

Most are using just megacrop, some add calmag and silica. Definitely a lot cheaper then other stuff, used to use AN and this has just been a treat.

I'm currently using Z7 but will be switching to SLF100 for another comparison. I was getting a small amount of residual with Z7.

My rez with Z7. Better then with nothing at all. I've been playing with dose and frequency and think this time may be cleaner. The slf100 is cheaper tho. You put it in your rez once a week after the initial dose and with top ups. Havent tried it yet but seems to be very popular
20200224_141331.jpg

My plants on megacrop and1gal coco. I think there are others using it in dwc with good results.

IMG_20200228_162643_761.jpg
20200228_144921.jpg
20200228_144854.jpg

My personal cross Grandberry Soda
[/QUOTEbeautiful plants my friend. Nicely done

Get some Calmag plus, liquid koolbloom and dry. And I liked using terpinator. I’m using hydroguard from another nute line. Keep everything clean. Use neem oil as a preventative measure against mites. I’ve had good results! I like how easy the mega crop sounds, but I like being able to give the plant more of certain stuff sometimes and I feel like a mad scientist. Happy growing brother! Welcome to 420!
9F7B5995-334C-4B1B-A269-BF1544569C34.jpeg
One more question...lol... sorry to bug you so much just overwhelmed sometimes. I am going with sea kelp. Calmag pro, mega crop, bud explosion, sweet candy and sensziym for roots. Can I add liquid bloom and dry bloom or is that over kill?

Thanks! megacrop has made it easy. With almost everything automated, I have to remind myself to check the plants daily. The worst is adding z7 to the rez every 1-2 days and adding some ph down once a day but even then it's to bring it down from 6.2. Pretty stable in my experience
I appreciate all the info. It can be overwhelming trying to figure it out on my own

One more question...lol... sorry to bug you so much just overwhelmed sometimes. I am going with sea kelp. Calmag pro, mega crop, bud explosion, sweet candy and sensziym for roots. Can I add liquid bloom and dry bloom or is that over kill?
Idk if I'd add all that extra stuff off the bat. megacrop is supposed to be a one part nutrient, I'd get a grow in and see what you need from there. Some will add calmag some will just increase dosage, some are just playing with adding in sweet candy and bud explosion after getting a baseline grow in

Careful, a lot of new growers on here have been putting out information that more seasoned growers wouldn't agree with.

Not to be rude but that plant is all burned up and looks locked out. Hard to tell because of the blurple

Back
Top Bottom