Nutrient burn?

DonkeyRichard

I have a week old plant in a dwc ive given 3/4 of recommended dose of flora series nutes my water is at 5.6 ph and ppm is around 550 i only see brown tips on lower growth
7617F9F3-37CE-4A65-B6BD-146515FEC68D.jpeg

Attachments

• E51EEB8E-D68C-4197-B192-D58759B412EE.jpeg
    E51EEB8E-D68C-4197-B192-D58759B412EE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 36
Hey there Mr Richard! :rofl::high-five:
Starting a grow journal is a good way to get ongoing support throughout your grow. Lotsa helpful folks up here.
How close is your light?
What are you feeding the plant/ how much/ how often?
What is the strain?
How old is it?
What’s your medium?
Some of the dark, necrotic patches just look like some nute splash happened (leaves hate calmag - always wipe it off) otherwise maybe lift your light?
Someone knowledgeable will be along, no doubt.
Posting some answers to those few question will save time.
Good luck!

Whew! Good to hear. You might want to add some more info about your grow - nutes, ph, etc. it helps diagnose. Without that info, I would say the possibility of calmag deficiency or potassium deficiency with it on the leaf edges like that. More info about your grow will help us figure it out though.

Might be a lil nutrient burn.... In the beginning try to use only 1/2 strength nutes or less to start then build up your nutrients as the weeks go on and they grow bigger, Its best to invest in a PPM meter and a PH meter to keep an eye on your mineral and salts build up and acidity level in your water when dealing with a DWC system. If it is for sure nute burn then just add some fresh properly PH clean unnuted water and you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom