Canna689

CSNZb6w.jpg
FuRuhuI.jpg
JVVGR62.jpg
U7F5ikN.jpg
j9AxRB5.jpg
mvIFeoK.jpg
yCnTBdC.jpg

First time grow i will give as much info as possible and let me know if you need more im at a loss because everything was going so well. I am just about to flip to 12/12 but i would like to figure this out first. Info as follows:

5 white widow (almost all the issues except last pic)
5 green crack (only showing slight yellow on outer leaves of lower branch on only 2 plants... other than that quite resilient) - last pic

Day 58 from seed.
growing in coco/perlite mix 70/30
5 gallon fabric pots
1 gallon per feed
2 gallons on flush
1.5 week ago this all started so we flushed twice and the problem has still persisted (slight growth stunt as well)
Been using coco ab gradually until nute burn happened, then we flushed twice with nothing but ph water (tap at 150ppm) runoff at 1400
ph at 5.8 consistently (recalibrated recently)
600w lights... temps between 75-85 humidity between 35-50
last two feedings have been like 75% of what we were doing pre nute burn.

1400 PPM is really high! I'd suggest cutting your nutes to 1/3 of what you've been using and see how that works as a daily feeding regimen.

With coco you don't need to do any kind of nute cycling or flushing, just give them a mild nutrient solution once a day, every day until about 10% of input volume runs off (e.g. give one liter and 100 ml runs off) and that should work fine.

You might also want to have a look at the coco grow in my sig file. It has really detailed notes.

Good luck and have fun.

Do you water till runoff every time?do you feed everyday? do you ever let the coco dry?

What you can do now , is make a very diluted nute solution 1/4 or 1/5 of the max recommended on the bottle and run thru every plant till you get the same EC coming out as the one going in, leave them a few hours then feed with normal strength solution (like 1.4 EC conservative) .. feed till runoff is at the feed value.

You should see improvements by the next 3-4 days . Keep feeding everyday to runoff .

What you call nute burn may not be exactly that , so flushing with just water actually made things worse and should never be done in coco , a bit of nute burn just tells you when to lower the feed.

Hope this will help , plants look fairly good and should recover without any problems , just flip them after they get better.

Keep a close eye on them in week 3-4 bloom , whatever mistakes you do will show up then.

I water every other day so the green cracks typically do dry out before they are watered again. The white widows do not dry in tha6 time frame. Also the green cracks typically have very little runoff whereas the white widows do. That is part of what's strange to me because the green crack is doing really well and the ww are having major issues. I think I will flush with 1/4 strength today theb feed again tomorrow... unfortunately i will then be leaving for 4 days with someone watering only once for me in between.

Back
Top Bottom