Nutrient recommendations?

Thank you will be reading it over shortly.

Finished reading but did not come across where it increases the ph range for uptake, although I am having an off day it seems as I have already missed 2 important details in other posts. I will re-read it tomorrow after a good sleep.

i also use liquid koolbloom and dry kool bloom. this grow starting in 2 weeks, for the last 2 weeks of flower i'll start giving half of my plants koolboom dry, and the other half i'm gonna continue with the liquid for a side by side to see if the dry really makes a difference.

I got a bag when i first started growing and always used it, so i have no real life experience in not feeding it to the plants.
i might choose one plant to not give any koolbloom to at all and see the difference.

I can't say I've ever heard of nitrosamines, but it's actually scientifically impossible to remove any nutrients from your buds before harvest, even if you feed them nothing but plain water for the last two weeks!
I don't need to remove nutrients. If there are no nutrients available in the soil, the plant will consume what is in the plant. That's why leaves fade in late bloom. They are eating the N in the leaves. Nitrosamines are a combustion product of plant material containing nitrates. Not good stuff!

Thank you will be reading it over shortly.

Finished reading but did not come across where it increases the ph range for uptake, although I am having an off day it seems as I have already missed 2 important details in other posts. I will re-read it tomorrow after a good sleep.

here's just a snip of the article.

BENEFITS OF HUMIC AND FULVIC ACIDS WHEN GROWING CANNABIS

Here are some of the benefits of using humic and fulvic acids for your cannabis plants:

• Improves nutrient uptake and mobility via chelating action
  • Improves water retention and drainage of soil
  • Improves buffering capacity and cation exchange
  • Supports healthy microbial activity
  • Decreases plant uptake of toxins in soil
  • Improves photosynthesis
  • Boosts plant metabolism and cell division for better growth
  • Reduces amount of nutrients plants need

That's why leaves fade in late bloom. They are eating the N in the leaves.
Some do and some don't. I find it strain-specific. And what plants can't get from the leaves are any immobile nutrients.

N also makes it hard to keep a spliff lit.
I'm a bit confused. You're not smoking the faded leaves, so all you've done is moved the N from the leaves to the buds. You can't remove N from the buds no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom