NYC Diesel

smokey meds

hey everyone,,ok there genernated i just put them into the soil,so when and how long should i wait after veg state to put them in flower,,keep in mind i want a big lush's plant,,,i have 2 on the go now,, they were giving to me,, i have no idea what they or how old they are,, but they are growing awsome and both are ladies,,so that leads to my other question,,,wen should i put them to flower,,one is 8" and the other is 12"

You are the only one who can answer that. Cannabis will grow as big as you let it. When it has filled in to the right size for the space it is in you flip it to bloom. So how big is your space? How high up can you hang the light. What is the tallest you can grow a plant before it will burn under the light?

Then you take that measurement and subtract out the pot and that is how tall the above ground plant can get. Then do some math. A typical plant will triple in size in bloom and will at least double. So then you know how tall it can be before you have to bloom.

You can add a SCROG and fill in more space more efficiently and effectively for a bigger more even and rip crop. That may take and extra week or 2 of veg.

So depending on a number of things you do it can change that a lot.

:goodluck:

thank you n thats makes sence,,,i cant seem to control them ,,,there growing nuts ,,,nice but nuts,,i toped them,then they grew out,,is it fluke or do they love were there liveing ??

You must be doing something right if they are growing like ... weed. I never put them to flower before the leaves start growing in an alternate pattern. Usually 3 months. So they are pretty big by the time they get switched.:thumb:

3 months it is,,and i like the alternate pattern thing ,,gonna keep my girls as long as possible,, but not to long as to disappoint daddy lol

This gives you time to take some healthy clones, while thinning out the ladies. And cloning gives you a head start on the next grow.

Back
Top Bottom