Obama's half-brother arrested for possession of cannabis

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
George Obama, PREZ Obamas half brother, was arrested in KENYA for possession of cannabis, IN HIS OWN HOUSE!
WTF?

Re: Obama arrested for possession of cannabis

Oh man you got me. I was like "wtf" how can they arrest the president???

I hope that he likes his half brother, he will think more about marijuana laws if he does like him. If he doesn't than that sucks he will probably hope for stricter MJ laws. Well either way I know Obama knows laws against MJ are ridiculous. I just hope he likes his half brother.

oh man, this is perfect timing. This kind of media attention should force him to pic which side of the fence he is gonna stand on.

The Internet report that I saw indicated that the president's half brother, George Obama, was arrested by Kenyan authorities for possession of one joint. How much do you want to bet that the cops would've never bothered the poor man except that his last name is Obama?

Whats the difference?

200812171355.jpg

Awww jeeez. In his own home?

No wonder we're all paranoid!!!

The pot laws are almost worthless in 14 states today. And if put to a vote today, all would pass a law to stop enforcement at the city/county/State level.

What can they (government) do to a 21 year old, who has a mind set, that thinks its OK to toke up when you had a rough day. Its not like they can turn around and say "you're better off drinking a 6 pack of coors light". Short of execution, there is nothing.

Most of the old farts, who believed all the troubles in soceity were brought on by pot smokers, are looking over their shoulder, seeing pot was not the product of their devil.

Most are realizing the devil has invaded our court systems with divorces, lawsuits, and criminal penalities for victimless laws.

Its all about being in a happy place:peace:

I bet he was all "Um... do you morons not know who my brother is???"

hahaha

Back
Top Bottom