OG Cush Deficiency

Oneofthree

Been having this problem for a couple of weeks now.
Hey im having a problem with what i first thought was sulfur deficiency but im not 100% sure.
Im growing in soil perlite mix. PH in is 6.8 and out is 6.4 ppm is around the 500 mark after iv added everything to my water. Any ideas peoole.

Attachments

• 20190330_161859.jpg
    20190330_161859.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • 20190330_161904.jpg
    20190330_161904.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 20190330_161859.jpg
    20190330_161859.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • 20190330_161850.jpg
    20190330_161850.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 87
I’d say it looks more like magnesium? Maybe let your pH fluctuate around a bit more. 6.8 is at the higher threshold and could be starting to lock out other nutrients that need lower pH. I’d alternate feedings in the higher/lower range, one day at 6.2, next time at 6.7, etc. That’s my 2¢ I hope it’s helpful in some way.

I’d say it looks more like magnesium? Maybe let your pH fluctuate around a bit more. 6.8 is at the higher threshold and could be starting to lock out other nutrients that need lower pH. I’d alternate feedings in the higher/lower range, one day at 6.2, next time at 6.7, etc. That’s my 2¢ I hope it’s helpful in some way.
Iv been using CalMag with every watering. Was thinking it was sulfer so i started using epsom salts to balance that out.

Iv been using CalMag with every watering. Was thinking it was sulfer so i started using epsom salts to balance that out.
That’s good, it’s just my best guess, so I certainly could always be wrong. But if you’re regularly going in at 6.8, any extras still won’t absorb without a little fluctuation into the lower pH range for soil.

That’s good, it’s just my best guess, so I certainly could always be wrong. But if you’re regularly going in at 6.8, any extras still won’t absorb without a little fluctuation into the lower pH range for soil.
Iv only watered 6.8 the last 2 waterings. I started because this problem started and thought soil ph was low when run off was down at 5.6ish. I thoght wasering with higher ph could help balance everything out, maybe help with the problem im having.

Been having this problem for a couple of weeks now.
Hey im having a problem with what i first thought was sulfur deficiency but im not 100% sure.
Im growing in soil perlite mix. PH in is 6.8 and out is 6.4 ppm is around the 500 mark after iv added everything to my water. Any ideas peoole.
An you put ph in around 6.5 instead ?!

I agree with hybrid here

Iv only watered 6.8 the last 2 waterings. I started because this problem started and thought soil ph was low when run off was down at 5.6ish. I thoght wasering with higher ph could help balance everything out, maybe help with the problem im having.
I never really check the run off any more just focus on what is going in .

That seems like a good thought. It just doesn’t quite seem like a sulfur deficiency to me because the yellowing looks like it’s happening from the veins, rather than in between. Is it just happening on the upper leaves? Do you think it’s still getting worse after you bumped up your pH?

That seems like a good thought. It just doesn’t quite seem like a sulfur deficiency to me because the yellowing looks like it’s happening from the veins, rather than in between. Is it just happening on the upper leaves? Do you think it’s still getting worse after you bumped up your pH?
It seems to be happening all over now. It started when i flipped to flower 17 days ago now. It doesnt seem to of changed since iv changed pH just seems to be a problem that wont go away.

Back
Top Bottom