OG Kush DWC/Lucas 1800W LED

hope u get better bro. take care!!

Im getting better ..thanks chicago and staffy.

ANyway ...as promised ....

however many weeks flower time

01242011a.jpg

01242011b.jpg

01242011c.jpg

01242011d.jpg

01242011e.jpg

01242011f.jpg

anyway ...these are just about ready... maybe a week left.

lol, wow. this is very nice. welldone indeed!!
how much u hopin to get from this?

I really have absolutely no idea haha. I would hope at least 2. I dunno ... its so hard to judge ya know.

Cause what you don't see in the photos ... the baby legs (very long colas) all bent over from the weight. Then there is another layer of secondary nugz ...then thirdairies or whatever lol.

Looking great, bro!! Great job on this grow, looking mighty tasty!!

It certainly is tasty and SMOOOTH. I haven't flushed shit and it is burning white ... like white owl white. I thought it burns black if you don't flush it?

Im gonna give them another week at least ..maybe 10 days because I can't remember exactly when they began to flower.

70 days is fairly typical for OG... we are either at 60-65-71 days haha. So ... like I said it will be about a week.

lol ya it is hard, i think.more than 2 i would say just from the pics, looks like u have alot. cant wait till u harvest and see all them lovely nugs together. :) happy time!!

looking awesome nug:bravo: whens the party? lol whats wone of those led setups run you?

Party will be next week sometime haha.

As far as the cost...

300w x 4 = 3000ish
600w x 1 = 1500ish
bucket x 14 = 70
hose = 100
690gph pump = 30 bucks
1100L/M air pump = 120
Mylar rolls x 3 =120
nutradrip meter = 200
hydroton bag = 20 bucks
1/10hp water chiller =300ish
2 timers = 30
55gal food grade barrel = 55
air stones x 24 = 40
Merlin Water Filter = 400

dispensary contract price per LB/$4000
break even weight (approximate) 23oz

When I say break even ... thats only accounting for the very first grow after initial investment. I haven't calculated power cost... so it may add a couple more oz's of overhead.

After the first 23oz to cover initial investment... the following cycles cost is basically only power and nutes.

Awesome job on this grow Nugs!!! ive always been a big fan of DWC and you have definitely shown the power of growing this way.. I am in awe of these results the quality and resin production looks amazing! Great job!

:high-five::bravo:

Props, brother - those girls look fantastic. I can't wait to drench my babies in GLH photons :high-five:

That same nasty is creeping around MI too, half my co-workers have been hacking up lung jelly and running fevers too; so is my roommate :yikes: - take care of yourself man.

You think that OG would be good for chronic pain/insomnia? That's ultimately the strain I'm looking for, is pain relief and sleep.

Props, brother - those girls look fantastic. I can't wait to drench my babies in GLH photons :high-five:

You think that OG would be good for chronic pain/insomnia? That's ultimately the strain I'm looking for, is pain relief and sleep.

I think OG is considered legendary for pain. I've read that if you let it mature to mostly amber trichs its a total couch lock blaze... I smoked a bowl with some friends and my ears were buzzing and I kept forgetting what I was talking about...even what I was thinking about and that was when there were barely any ambers at all.

I dunno ... i found myself thinking and talking about things totally out of character for me... and for the first time in recent memory I actually got the giggles.

As far as pain ... I think it depends on what kind of chronic pain you have? I quit taking all the narcotic pain killers myself to see where I actually stood with pain. For me ... its about MJ relaxing those muscles around my bad neck. Without it I have a continual charley horse.

I think OG is considered legendary for pain. I've read that if you let it mature to mostly amber trichs its a total couch lock blaze... I smoked a bowl with some friends and my ears were buzzing and I kept forgetting what I was talking about...even what I was thinking about and that was when there were barely any ambers at all.

I dunno ... i found myself thinking and talking about things totally out of character for me... and for the first time in recent memory I actually got the giggles.

As far as pain ... I think it depends on what kind of chronic pain you have? I quit taking all the narcotic pain killers myself to see where I actually stood with pain. For me ... its about MJ relaxing those muscles around my bad neck. Without it I have a continual charley horse.

Yeah, my upper back and shoulders are a perpetual knot. Then I have the bulging L5/S1 disk, too -- so yeah, pain relief and muscle relaxation is where it's at. Might have to order some beans.

Holy Crap!! I thought I was the only one!! 2 steel plates in my neck with 7 fused disks and L1-S2 bulging, protruding, etc., plus hernia, twisted intestines, I am still on pain meds until I get this damn hernia and twist fixed. GDP works really well for me, really relaxing.

Awesome job on this grow Nugs!!! ive always been a big fan of DWC and you have definitely shown the power of growing this way.. I am in awe of these results the quality and resin production looks amazing! Great job!

:high-five::bravo:

thanks mike! Im by no means a pro grower, but I think I can hold my own now. The pictures don't lie ... OG/DWC/GLH LED/Lucas/Calmag makes great OG.

Great journal NN and your plants look amazing. That is going to be a lot of top shelf OG Kush.

I have noticed the same thing with my OG's, they are cal/mag whores for sure..my Headband seems like it's gonna be the same way.

Love the dog story, feel the same way about my own. He's a big baby for the most part, but I would never want to mess around with 90lbs of angry shepherd. Definitely gives a bit of security comfort. :)

I'm in for the remainder, should be a great yield. Great job!

:peace:

Well, that sets it, I'm ordering RP OG Kush beans.

I think you will be pleased. I did notice 2 distinctly different phenos ..one was much shorter/lankier and didn't like lots of food ... i took the taller one that seemed to love being a glutton for food.

The leaves on the shorter pheno are much skinnier ..where as this pheno i chose the leaves are very fat.

Back
Top Bottom