Ogk1911 Playing With Fire

Are they in flower? Your gonna get seeds in your buds..... please resist the urge. For the sake of your meds.

Yeah your right I'll stop, definitely do not want to hermy my plants
I mean they Are your plants. They just have been doing so well in stretch and they are so green and happy. If they are happy when the lights are on and your thermometer is showing good range of temps, just trust in them. They have been doing this long before you and I were here and will be long after.... hopefully. So if they are changing it's because they want to. Plants sleep people sleep. It's a reaction to the lack of sun. If you ever watch a time lapse of a plant growing it will do exactly what your are describing.

I mean they Are your plants. They just have been doing so well in stretch and they are so green and happy. If they are happy when the lights are on and your thermometer is showing good range of temps, just trust in them. They have been doing this long before you and I were here and will be long after.... hopefully. So if they are changing it's because they want to. Plants sleep people sleep. It's a reaction to the lack of sun. If you ever watch a time lapse of a plant growing it will do exactly what your are describing.

Yeah you are completely right dabber they look happy, I have an really healthy environment for them I should trust my plants and let them get some good nights rest probably nothing to worry about it's just hard to see them like that and not freak out a little bit, I'm still very new to all this and when I see something like that it makes me think I did something wrong but obviously not the case, but from now on I will not check on them during there dark period I've done a great job so far and don't want to mess anything up
Thanks dabber

Growers anxiety! Happens to the best of us. I'm with Dabber, resist the urge during lights out. It's tough, but they'll thank you. Go on YouTube and look up marijuana time lapse and you'll see it's a natural thing for them to "relax" at night. No worries!

420-magazine-mobile1506390630.jpg

The good thing is you did your peeking early in flower.... they look nice and happy today! Keep at it

Back
Top Bottom