Ogk1911 Playing With Fire

I know I use ro water but I flushed out the soil with tap because it's easier but I learned my lesson

I ended up getting diluted Phosphoric acid from my local hydro guy. He swears by it and it's super cheap. Allows me to use my tap water :). The tap water has a ppm of 130 to start but I think I'll be ok. RO is definitely the best choice.

I ended up getting diluted Phosphoric acid from my local hydro guy. He swears by it and it's super cheap. Allows me to use my tap water :). The tap water has a ppm of 130 to start but I think I'll be ok. RO is definitely the best choice.

Yeah I really like ro water I don't like the chlorine in the tap

420-magazine-mobile1804702562.jpg

One week in she's really loving her led, glad I got it

Thanks guys Im trying to get everything right on this grow and everything is going smoothly right now I got a question I have a flower tent that has 8, 13 watt 60watt equivalent the cfls I was wondering if I could go from my 300 watt led to those for flower because I have other girls using the led that I planned to veg for longer than this plant

Thanks guys Im trying to get everything right on this grow and everything is going smoothly right now I got a question I have a flower tent that has 8, 13 watt 60watt equivalent the cfls I was wondering if I could go from my 300 watt led to those for flower because I have other girls using the led that I planned to veg for longer than this plant

If it was me personally I would be using the LED for flowering. Its got a little more actual wattage and ... well.. I like blurple light on my flowering plants haha. Cfls are great for vegging and cloning.

420-magazine-mobile1760332954.jpg

Looks bad right now but I'll post a pic when's all perked up trying to get the most out of this plant I'm trying to veg for 1 month and then flower

If it was me personally I would be using the LED for flowering. Its got a little more actual wattage and ... well.. I like blurple light on my flowering plants haha. Cfls are great for vegging and cloning.

Would it work tho for the situation because I want to veg my other plants for longer and flower this plant sooner

Would it work tho for the situation because I want to veg my other plants for longer and flower this plant sooner

It really depends on your space I suppose. If you can figure out a way to get the plant you want to flower under the led and the plant you want vegging under the cfl then thats the way I would go.

Back
Top Bottom