Ogwillis's Early Miss Auto Indoor/Outdoor Grow

Ogwillis

My plan is to continue this grow for another few weeks indoors then move it outdoors once it's warmed up. Being that I live in canada it's still abit cold out!

What strain is it? Early Miss Autoflower from CKS
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 60% Indica, 30% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 2.5 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor for another few weeks
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Mostly Black gold mix #4 with abit of African nightcrawler earthworm castings
If soil... What size pot? 3gallon
Size of light? Started With 132 watts of cfl now using 150w hps
Is it aircooled? 2 fans
Temp of Room/cab? Roughly 20-22°c
RH of Room/cab? Not sure
PH of media or res? Usually around 6.0-6.5
Any Pests? Nope
How often are you watering? I think every 2-3 days roughly.
Type and strength of ferts used? solotek grow for veg and solotek bloom for flower

Attempted slight lst for first time but not sure if I did it right. To take photos I need my light off as it messes up my camera.

Also my grow room is our closet under our stairs, I usually keep the door open a few inches.

420-magazine-mobile862301333.jpg

420-magazine-mobile673220863.jpg

420-magazine-mobile253965025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1014766355.jpg

Well guys I topped my plant and I did it very badly lol, at the angle I chose I didn't realize how much I was cutting so I snipped alittle to much, hopefully it deosnt stunt it's growth or stress it.

420-magazine-mobile34348452.jpg

I feel dumb now lol

It might, but the loss in bud down the road is nothing compared to you learning from it for next time. I made like 18 mistakes starting out but by the time I figured out what they were and how to not do it again I knew 10 times as much about the grow.

Maybe it will recover if I'm lucky. I just fed it nutes this morning so hopefully that will help abit and yes that's defintily true. At least I know I need to be more patient and careful next time ;p

Well it's 3 weeks old today, she seems to be doing good so far. Not sure when to lower it I'll probably do that on Thursday when I add nutrients since it will start to flower and stretch I'm assuming.

As you can see I've done alittle lst every day so far, the fan leaves make it really hard since it's so small atm lol

420-magazine-mobile841601737.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1818460044.jpg

420-magazine-mobile622337353.jpg

Very nice! As you said, you are lucky, they r doing quite well after that mistake. I have top one girl of mine as well just for experience. I'm going to move them out in a week as well, so def subbed you:) Moreover would like to compare the results as I have an easygoing grow, wandering if it worse to do that way or definitely needs more supply(nutrition, lights, etc)

Forgotten to say that have not the best outdoor conditions, Central Europe. 50F at night still. If I could do it completely indoor, I would do, but landlord will definitely catch the smell(which I really love) and my wife doesn't like its odor.

You've made great use of that growing space! The girls have a great start and will definitely pay you back come harvest. Great job my friend :thumb:
Hey thanks snarly! Can't wait till she's really packing on buds. My mini green house is almost done and the weathers just about here for it. I will like she will thrive out there

Hey thanks snarly! Can't wait till she's really packing on buds. My mini green house is almost done and the weathers just about here for it. I will like she will thrive out there

Absolutely. I have no doubt whatsoever! ;)

420-magazine-mobile1011354345.jpg

420-magazine-mobile549127020.jpg

420-magazine-mobile843815079.jpg

My custom greenhouse is now built and it works good! Another week and I'm going to stick my plant outside I think, I feel like I'm going to miss having her inside lol

420-magazine-mobile1106493468.jpg

420-magazine-mobile454501945.jpg

Here she is at 4 weeks! She's really starting to grow, I think the nutes are working well. I let her have some outside sun for a few hours yesterday also so I'm sure that helped alittle

Back
Top Bottom