Ogwillis's Early Miss Auto Indoor/Outdoor Grow

420-magazine-mobile1299198110.jpg

Here's the buds so far, took a pic yesterday when I fed some reg ph'd water with molasses. 5 week mark

I'm still a little concerned as alot of tips are yellow/brown and two bottom fan leaves turned yellow over the week. Might skip one week of nutrients to see if it helps.

And thanks snarly, glad to see you comment.

I'm still a little concerned as alot of tips are yellow/brown and two bottom fan leaves turned yellow over the week. Might skip one week of nutrients to see if it helps.

And thanks snarly, glad to see you comment.
The bottom fan leaves turning yellow is normal. It's the leaves giving their nutes to the flowertops. As long as your new growth looks good you should be ok. The yellow tips will not revert back to green, so as long as they don't get worse you are fine.

Thanks jp! Appreciate the feedback! So far it's working not bad, definitely keeps the plant warm that's for sure. Havnt tried it out with the best plant yet

The bottom fan leaves turning yellow is normal. It's the leaves giving their nutes to the flowertops. As long as your new growth looks good you should be ok. The yellow tips will not revert back to green, so as long as they don't get worse you are fine.
Oh awesome thank you for the info! It was making me nervous haha. I guess I'll wait and see after a few days if they change anymore but so far they havnt been to bad. It's on week 5 from seed so not exactly sure how many more weeks I have, I'd assume like 3 or 4

Thanks! I'm surprised it hasn't quit on me yet. Still have another few weeks I think so hopefully it can make it. Fed it some nutrients today, also put some compost and super soil on top to see if it will help boost it's potential.

420-magazine-mobile1437642911.jpg
420-magazine-mobile734841359.jpg

Well had to harvest early because of bud mold. It effected I'd say 5 grams max the rest seems to be okay. Decided to do the cardboard box method
420-magazine-mobile326778439.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2052251482.jpg

Hopefully this method works okay and deosnt dry it out bad

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom