Ohioboy With Fast Buds: Let's See How Fast Exactly

Yep, FFOF soil out of bag, FF liquid trio, 3 salts, bushmaster line as well. I'm using everything they have for soil grow. Bushdoctor or master line is the key, FF was missing bene bacteria and poly si. I use pro tekt too by dyna grow to add stiffness to branches.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yep, FFOF soil out of bag, FF liquid trio, 3 salts, bushmaster line as well. I'm using everything they have for soil grow. Bushdoctor or master line is the key, FF was missing bene bacteria and poly si. I use pro tekt too by dyna grow to add stiffness to branches.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yeah that would defeat my whole essence of healthy body mind and soul to smoke that herb hence why I grow my own. Don't get me wrong I appreciate quality when I see it and those are quality but just like a good steak at the grocery I can appreciate a good cut don't mean I'm gonna eat it or touch it for that matter. I grow food year around eat veggy/vegan all organic I spend extra money and time to get the healthiest and best quality food if it's not something I'm already growing. All me seed are heirloom and all my grows are organic think about how big of a hypocrite I would be if I grew my MEDICINE in or with chemicals and gmo seeds that mj growers like to call "auto flowering or feminised" instead of what they really are gmo's brother. This is the first time ever I brought in two feminised seed bc my mother plant and following genealogy from her had begun to deteriorate in quality and I needed some new strains to breed from so I'm growing them to seed them not flower to smoke them and they are being grown all organically as well

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Great grow man, its cool that you grow all organics! I would love to see some of your vegs growing as well :thumb: Im starting to grow some of my own, it has been about 1 year since i started doing grow projects at home, some have gone wrong, specially with hydroponics, but i haven't give up, just learned a lot. now i'm filling up my rooftop with plants, its looking good. 2 days ago i harvested some cherry tomatoes and im about to harvest some medicine too! ;) Keep it up!

Great grow man, its cool that you grow all organics! I would love to see some of your vegs growing as well :thumb: Im starting to grow some of my own, it has been about 1 year since i started doing grow projects at home, some have gone wrong, specially with hydroponics, but i haven't give up, just learned a lot. now i'm filling up my rooftop with plants, its looking good. 2 days ago i harvested some cherry tomatoes and im about to harvest some medicine too! ;) Keep it up!

420-magazine-mobile2034884484.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1130731442.jpg
420-magazine-mobile258117420.jpg
some mini pear tomatoes a lil eggplant and some butternut squash. My food season is over it starts in October ends in May or I would show you the 32 different veggys I grew this year now because of the heat I can only grow a few things eggplant well any squash really love the heat so (did you know India is one of the largest producers of eggplant and squash) it's the environment year around there as well hope you like check out my journal for my new toys

420-magazine-mobile200686718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1106170496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile695783517.jpg
420-magazine-mobile610724742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974241685.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610605113.jpg
so this is my new compost/worm tea brewery that I put together for less than $50!! Pump and all. Three flat airstones on the bottom I used rubber cement to glue them down but ver little glue then I suspended a round airstone mid level idk if that will really make a difference but it can't hurt right it's a 36 gallon container and it has a lid and the lids not air tight by any stretch but it will keep out direct sunlight I'm thinking this will help micros to grow? But honestly I don't have a clue. I used 20 gallons rain water and about 7 gallons of compost aired the water plain for 24 hrs then compost Aires for another 48 hrs then I strained it put all the matter back into my compost bin and added 2 1/2 cups of Alaskan fish fert( organic no added chemicals 100% fish products ) and 2 really good tblspns of molasses now I'm gonna let that air all together and mix all up for 48 hrs then I'm gonna use it!! I'm just starting to really flower so I want a good jolt I hope it works

Ok so day 92 I think they sprouted on feb 8 so my math says day 92 but I'm a pothead so. Let's start with Gannys first two children
420-magazine-mobile536587009.jpg
both came up on 5-3 and one looks great the other not so much it started off with 3 spears instead of 2 and as you can see is still way behind its sibling. So the two afghans in the squat are doing good I un staked the one and you'll see how it's popping up to the sun
420-magazine-mobile1100715404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile657787483.jpg
now for the other afghan in the squat same age same strain same water and food cycle but this one I didn't stake down just let it grow
420-magazine-mobile936984126.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1234633398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625811981.jpg
in my unprofessional opinion I would assume ones male but who knows...yet. The next two are bag seed that look to me to be a pure Sativa just by the foliage that's my guess but there doing great also they've been topped and I "fim'd" them both on 5-1 as well still waiting to sex these also
420-magazine-mobile1104276135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile697669847.jpg
so this one I transplanted like 12 days ago and I messed up a lil so the browning is from that
420-magazine-mobile1237295336.jpg
420-magazine-mobile178594421.jpg
now my girls in flower at day 92 are really starting to stack the FIM'ing worked well and when there ready for my new tea batch and a few rounds of kelp amended to a foliar spray to help with the flowering so here's North my Northern lights
420-magazine-mobile1120346422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1148749941.jpg
thats 4 colas coming outta one that's from the FIM'ing
420-magazine-mobile670043871.jpg
and here's Kera my bubblegum
420-magazine-mobile1893668573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1418235467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile144527698.jpg
i just can't get pics that do them justice it's the sun I'm gonna do some night time pics and see if that works better but as you can see both are flowering good now for Ganny my lil experiment project that I've morphed into a hermy ( I have directions for that FYI if anyone's interested) I showed you its two kids already
420-magazine-mobile1428855385.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2032822894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1552957786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1857495601.jpg
well that's it for today hope alls well wit all .️

I just tested my soils but only the two buckets that have girls in flower and north has ph of 7-7.5 nitrogen medium-medium/high, phosphorus low- medium/low, potassium is high like off the chart high. Kera has ph of 7.5-8, nitrogen is reading low, phosphorous medium-medium/high, and also her potassium is high off the charts. I'm going to water with my tea tomorrow morning and see what happens wish me luck

nice man, very nice! how long does the eggplant takes to grow?? its getting pretty hot here in my country and some rain every couple of days maybe i still have time to plant some, before its start to get cold...

is that compost tea going to have lots of nutrients?? I'll research some more of that for my grows. Do you think I could do it with worm humus??

Re: Kera Bubblegum and Northern Lights and an Afghan lime are my 3 strains and I'...

OHIOBOY: this is a 4 month old 7inch high never been topped feminized Northern Lights plant that I started from seed,seed that I ordered from seedsupreme.com. For the first two months I manipulated it with light indoors. I used black red and white lights white 18 hrs red for 2 hrs and black light for 4 and I did this for 2 months and it turned it into a hermaphrodite yesterday I actually harvested a seed from this plant and planted it but wow all those trichs crazy right? After the two months of indoor living I put them outside where they get 9-10 hours of direct sunlight and it was really cool watching this plant just be completely shocked over and over again it's amazing how it just stopped growing any new foliage and is just bulging all the pre existing foliage

I don't know if that's y u got a hermaphrodite but black lights are not good for our plants.seriously, = Can Blacklights be used for Growing? So next time u grow, cups are better with the right 2 different colors. The only visible spectrum we see are blue and red, into the low purple, and cuts seeing past it and same with the red side going infared (therefore ZERO LUMENS)!!!!! BUT MAY VERY WELL BE PUTTING OUT LIGHT. Wodse, you have people telling them how much lumen output when it's not even about that, they don't even know what ratings should even be put on the packaging and there are 3 seintifics do to see not just right wavelength, but Benet ration as well as strength per leaf

Re: Kera Bubblegum and Northern Lights and an Afghan lime are my 3 strains and I'...

Plz delete

Bacon that was just for Ganny my hermy and only as en experiment I do no growing at all inside not even germination or clones

I didn't read the link yet but then what are the benefits of blacklights and what are gonna seeds? Sorry I'm new to this and don't know anything about thkse

The world does not CARE how much you know, until they know how much u care.

Those girls look great!!! and very cool about setting up your rig for making compost tea....I can say this, the runoff I collect after watering my girls I use to water my zucchini outside...they're growing like mutant crazy!!

Back
Top Bottom