Ohioboy With Fast Buds: Let's See How Fast Exactly

Happy New Year ohio. Hope my protege is doing fine :)

You and me both she should be fine I'll know in a few days I'll be back on the 2nd. And same to you don't party too hard but make sure you got plenty for all .

Growing is addictive... I bet you never got this excited over a tomato plant..... Keepem Green
Yeah your right about that even tho I do get excited over my food garden it's a different excited

If you do what you love and love what you do, the results will be a shining example.
So that's why my plants are the best lol I do love to play with my girls and experiment now I'm gonna try my SnS line which is organic and see the differences between general hydroponics nutes chemically engineered and SnS organically cultivated nutes. I can't wait!!!

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Check out my gift from my mom it's cbd oil
420-magazine-mobile547863028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1038118729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile901248358.jpg
its citrusy and absolutely amazing!!! Major pain reduction reduces inflammation and gives me energy. I took it for 4 days and skipped a day and wow I could really feel the difference. I guess I've been so caught up with the thc compound I've lost sight of the cbd compounds. Although I know how good they are I guess I've never focused on just how good. And what I get in order of relief when I smoke I get from the cbd oil under my tongue but without the "high" that sometimes isn't what I need ya know. I just wanted to share my experience and it was also a kick of reality and reflection came swiftly as to why I do what I do. Is it truly to help others or is it to help others get high

Hemp oil have been around for along time. Legal hemp oils with no thc value. Been a dietary supplement for years... GL with the new room. Looking forward to seeing it in action... Keepem Green

Ok so after reflection and an outside reality check I can't swing the cash for the lighting I would need to support my room at least not yet. So I'm going to have to keep it small for another grow. I'm gonna run 4 autos in a smaller room with my 2 - 300's all Fast Buds. 1 green crack 1 Stardawg and 2 Crystal meths.
420-magazine-mobile116703907.jpg
that'll finish up my Fast Buds stock and I'll be growing some dr. Kripplings next. I'm buying dirt today I need two bags but I'm gonna buy one New and re use what I just grew in. I'll be using the same nutes and the soil only went through one cycle so with the new bag mixed together it'll be fine. I'm gonna go heavy at least heavier this time with the perilite I feel the autos need very light soil to expand fast growth in the root dept. So today I should be able to finish my grow space for these 4 just need to hang the panda film and the lights and my exhaust fans. I'm dropping the seeds now!! Here we go time for another grow!!! #global420

Hi
Glad hemp oil helps you, that is my idea too to make for my back pain. Nice of your mother :)
still no news on my protege lady??

Hi sorry been real busy I haven't even started to germ yet but soon in the next week or so I wanted to show you Diamond your lil friend
0fdbdedc06ee955a338a366b6380df30.jpg
83f12cfadc049d348808df7180a47cef.jpg
a8fa52b454d25ff6b7c462ba1555ced3.jpg
so an auto clone is possible now I'm gonna keep her alive and see what happens she's doubled in height and new bud sites are developing and buds are starting to break open as if to reveg moving her from 20 hrs of direct led lighting to outside with maybe 4 hrs of direct sunlight I know has stunted her but I feel she's getting over that now and is acclimated to the outdoors life I've also not given her any nutes since she went outside. She's an experiment at this point lol but she's definitely beautiful I'm curious to see what she's gonna do. I mean if I don't harvest her will she stay alive or die off? Will she regrow like a photo? All the info says no that she won't but I'm not so sure I guess I'm hard headed and need to see it for myself lol. Hope your well and not to angry. I'll be up and running soon so stay tuned .

Hey all I'm back!!! Finally. I've been so consumed with life that my hobbies have had to take a rest unfortunately but all the bills are now caught up and I'm able to start another grow. Still need to finish my room but for germination purposes where they are Is fine by time there ready for transplant the room will be done!! I've ordered 2 new lights there both marshydro 600's they will be my main upper lighting and the two mars 300's that I already have I'm going to use for peripheral lighting. I'm germinating with Fast Buds again as I was content with the last Fast Buds grow and I've got stock of them left so I'm doing two more of the Crystal Meth autos there the purple that turned out just amazing and one Stardawg auto that's the green one from my last grow and then I've got a newbie for me Green Crack so a total of 4 plants.
80874363a112521c06ec63c652ef2de3.jpg
. So I did a 50/50 perilite and top soil with just a little bit of worm castings as I don't want the soil too "hot". I sprinkle just a tiny tiny bit of rooting hormones in the bottom of the seed hole for a little extra help with the rooting. First grow in this journal went to page 18. From 19-40 was my second grow and this grow starts here now!! Seeds were dropped at 10:30am 1-12-17 today. I can't wait to see how this turns out and I wanna thank everyone who has been around and helped me do what I/we do. Every grow I get better and that's partly from all the suggestions and help I get from this forum and its members so again thanks to all. Ok all keep em green # global420
5cbe3a8786ed6bf94913b1298040d2ae.jpg

:cheer: I am happy she is alive :) Thought she might have frozen to death.

Frozen? In the 12 years I've been here it's not gotten below 45 degrees Fahrenheit and it's only gotten that cold on a very few and very rare occasions. So fortunately the cold isn't a contender but the down side of that is that it never gets cold enough to kill off the bugs that's the main reason why outdoor grows are so very hard to maintain. Honestly it's so hard to maintain that it's not worth it almost unfortunately. Glad your around and well lil birdy hope to hear from you on this my new grow adventure!! And Diamond I'm gonna not harvest but let her live and see what happens so stick around to see .

Yes he's back in the game! The champ! Lol what's this round ooh good choices classics. Nice work Ohio looking forward to another stomper how are you going on last grows stash?

Well
660a0a8b94ec9e0096919f923ed6a5f6.jpg
and
721b4094b6fea81e51c3605513732680.jpg
lol yeah that's it a little less than a half I would say
f217b227f8dc6ca14fb37e3e15abb686.jpg
thats the Stardawg
8fe27fe6bf6b4ae50b02adfeb8453d2f.jpg
thats the Crystal Meth
36d71f2f7b26f418c276e0e5831ad8c6.jpg
see how purple that Crystal Meth is? It's a fan favorite for sure!! That's why I'm growing two more now lol

One day when you have afew extra dollars,,,, imagine that, look into a dehumidifier. I got one here and needed it bad after losing afew crops to PM. Our R/H is like 20 now alot less with all this snow and ice I'd bet, But growing in high R/H always is a risk with mildew.... Congrats on the cut and the sprouts. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom