Old timer still loves the weed

Crik

420 Member
Pat me on the back first. After smoking tobacco for over 60 years I am to day 40 days a quitter. Old Vietnam vet , age75 , hanging on to the day when I first got high in 1969. It was Cambodian Red one week after I arrived in VietNam. OMG I love my weed. I smoke to blow my brains out and also most important for the medicinal effect for old age issues. I am a farmboy born and bred, and know my stuff when it comes to soil health. Currently growing outdoors and in the ground of an old feedlot barn lot, which had animals for over a century tromping and fertilizing all over it. It has a very high population of night crawler worms and so, nature works for me. Anyway a friend gave me what he said was White Widow feminized. Well here it is last of May and the plants (5) are all in pre flower stage. 3-4 ft tall. They are also emitting that intoxicating aroma which I dearly love to breath in. So who has idea why they are maturing so fast. I planted them at same time I usually start tomato seed which was this past mid April. I assumed they were a full season plant but maybe not. Get it raised and yes indeed it MUST be cured correctly and it takes a while. You have to have patience with the whole process.

Welcome Crik to 420 Magazine
Nothing can be better than growing outdoors and white widow female growing. Could you add a photo of the grow to see what your saying about be mature ? Maybe autos !
Also below on my post is a helpful link for new members plus the Contest & sponsors are there to . Enjoy .

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: this is the place for weed lovers! Congratulations on quitting tobacco.. I hate tobacco and always have I smoke my erb with a Maze-X pipe I got off a sponsor here 👌🏽
Sounds like you may be growing an auto flower? If so I bet that's a beast outside!
✌🏽

So if you placed your seedlings outside long enough ago for them to be 3-4ft, they started to flower as soon as they were mature due to the short daylight hours—May 15 is what I tell my neighbors who I give clones too. Any earlier than that and your matching fall ( flower time) hours. As the days get longer your plants will start to reveg and make 1000s of branches. Not fun to keep trimmed up and usually end up with very small buds.

Cambodian Red! Love to get some of those seeds but sadly they’re probably extinct. Growing train wreck and Gelato this year.
I grew white widow last season—still got plenty in the wine fridge and the sativa is dominating in this batch.
IMG_6954.jpeg

Pat me on the back first. After smoking tobacco for over 60 years I am to day 40 days a quitter. Old Vietnam vet , age75 , hanging on to the day when I first got high in 1969. It was Cambodian Red one week after I arrived in VietNam. OMG I love my weed. I smoke to blow my brains out and also most important for the medicinal effect for old age issues. I am a farmboy born and bred, and know my stuff when it comes to soil health. Currently growing outdoors and in the ground of an old feedlot barn lot, which had animals for over a century tromping and fertilizing all over it. It has a very high population of night crawler worms and so, nature works for me. Anyway a friend gave me what he said was White Widow feminized. Well here it is last of May and the plants (5) are all in pre flower stage. 3-4 ft tall. They are also emitting that intoxicating aroma which I dearly love to breath in. So who has idea why they are maturing so fast. I planted them at same time I usually start tomato seed which was this past mid April. I assumed they were a full season plant but maybe not. Get it raised and yes indeed it MUST be cured correctly and it takes a while. You have to have patience with the whole process.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Crik the best pro-cannabis/growers site on the planet 🌍. Thanks for your service and welcome back home 🏡. I was just talking about weed from the Vietnam era. I was talking about Thai-Sticks and how they didn’t have opium in them. And I heard some Vietnamese strains that were supposedly black. Do you have any thoughts about this? CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Crik

What are you doing now? Growing anything?
Do you just grow outside?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

So if you placed your seedlings outside long enough ago for them to be 3-4ft, they started to flower as soon as they were mature due to the short daylight hours—May 15 is what I tell my neighbors who I give clones too. Any earlier than that and your matching fall ( flower time) hours. As the days get longer your plants will start to reveg and make 1000s of branches. Not fun to keep trimmed up and usually end up with very small buds.

Cambodian Red! Love to get some of those seeds but sadly they’re probably extinct. Growing train wreck and Gelato this year.
I grew white widow last season—still got plenty in the wine fridge and the sativa is dominating in this batch.
IMG_6954.jpeg
Those are some impressive colas....

Back
Top Bottom