Old virgin

I ordered 5 seeds, got 7 and all 7 are now growing. I call them my precious. Depending on space in my tent I may have to relocate a precious or two. Might try one outdoors. Gonna try some different pruning techniques as well. I'll start my journal in a week or two when I have more to report other than a half inch plant. I'm keeping my own journal until then. I have pics up in the gallery of my setup and my seeds with the tap roots coming out.

Start a thread in the grow journal section.:D
Title it what ever you want, then start showcasing your grow setup. ;)

Autoflowering plants, were less potent when they were introduced.
The ruderalis plants tend to be tiny, with 3 leaf fans, and airy buds.
Very little THC, but that has been dialed out by most reputable breeders.
The advertised THC content varies depending on the conditions the plants were in.
Sure they can be in the 20% range, but if it is a plant grown in the worst conditions.
That will not test at 20, and the times can be misleading.

Set your calendar for 100 days most of the time.
Most people wait until day 14-20 to top or fim them.
Sex can start anywhere from 14 days to 40 days.:eek:

Here is an example of a decent sized auto.
It was White Widow auto, 420 seedbank.
I had 3 that round, and that one produced 6 ounces.
It went under alot of training to keep it short.
full

Just started growing Church OG and Jack Herer both autoflowers. Just sprouting stems now. Previously I've grown NL with great success, tried blueberry x big devil auto with crappy results and tried a purple CBD auto which the name escapes me at the moment with pretty decent results. Growing in 3 1/2 gallon pots and trying happy frog soil this time as it does a bit better with maintaining moisure I'm told and I'm pretty sure I underwatered the plants that didn't do well. My biggest concern is water/soil PH. Got me a middle of the road PH digital pen and some soil ph test kits as well. I'm just hoping with this grow I can maintain the right ph balance, right watering cycle and feed some nutes and see how that goes. Growing in a 4x4 mars hydro tent with a mars hydro 192 led. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out and reading up on this forum to educate myself more and more.

Back
Top Bottom