Omega Garden's Volksgarden Rotary Garden

it also depends on ambient temp, if its 75 out, air cooling is way more effective than if its 95 out. plus what is the ambient temp of the room. there are a lot of variables, you just have to do it to know exactly what works in your system.

If you can run the air used to cool the lights into and out of a nearby room instead of just the outer "grow area," you can stick a window a/c in it without further heating the GR environment - or unduly taxing the circuit that everything in it plugs into.

my idea is to run the exhust ether threw the adict or chimley the intake for the light threw floor downstairs. thats the same idea for the room but want a ac to keep the room around 70-80 deg or i could just put the whole thing in the basement where it stays cool just be worried about all the mosture since its only part the way cemented.

Hey max did u already say how yours is exhusted? ill look later if not could u tell us? thanks

If you have central air, could you install a/c vent(s) in your GR and a return in it also?

You would probably have to play with the dampers(?) to get things set just right so that you kept the GR at the correct temperature level without having to screw up the temps in the rest of your home to do it.

I would guess that doing so would also pull a lot of humidity out of the GR.

Of course, you'd be taking the smell with the air unless you got creative.

ok im back to leaning to bpod just to try it out its about double the with so u think 2 600watt lights will work? or should i go with 2 1ks? there is only 3 more inches diff in growing room. there warnty includes the wheel so if it messes up they will just replace it.

So how is your grow going i asked on the wrong thread the other day:(. i think my plains are to use it once or 2 times a year and to have some kick but parties after its all put up.

Grow is winding up and finishing pics and numbers coming soon.

Ask the Bpod folks if they guarantee that it will not leak on the inside of the wheel because of insufficient drainage in the c-channels. I will bet anything that you can not water one time without it dripping on the inside of the wheel no matter how you do it, unless they have corrected the itty bitty holes they have in the c-channels for water flow. Right when the plants get to the top is when it will happen.

Other then that I like the look of it, but the 4 inch rockwool is way too much for a plant the size that these units can grow.

Good luck with it, and I hope to see you posting with it. :cheer:

Cheers,
Maxx

I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.

I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.I can't wait.

Wait.

FREAKIN SWEET!
I saw one of these at the hydro store and loved it simply for the small footprint, as well as it's efficiency. This was before I read all the scientific reasons it works. It doesn't just work, it works better than anything else I've seen. The principle is basic, you can use any nutrients your heart desires, and practically anyone can use it. In the hands of a skilled propagator it can be an amazing tool.

I am lucky enough to live where my doctor recommended I be allowed to grow up to 90 plants in 100 sq. ft. SO, at full capacity the machine has 80 sites. Perfect, I can have my 10 mother plants. The strain(s) I plan on trying are Godbud, Mr. Nice, and a G.D.P. variety that I have had for quite a while. All are hardcore indicas.

I salute you Maxx, I believe I may have had some of your amazingly frosty blackberry. You make it hard for me to compete with that! Not that I am in competition with anyone besides myself. Every harvest has been better than the previous. I LOVE CALI!!

Great job, keep up the fantastic work. I am getting my Volksgarden this Wednesday. I hope my stiffy goes down sometime soon!

FREAKIN SWEET!

snip..

I am lucky enough to live where my doctor recommended I be allowed to grow up to 90 plants in 100 sq. ft. SO, at full capacity the machine has 80 sites. Perfect, I can have my 10 mother plants. The strain(s) I plan on trying are Godbud, Mr. Nice, and a G.D.P. variety that I have had for quite a while. All are hardcore indicas.

High CanbisMxmus

Match made in heaven; high plant limit and the Volks

Great thread isn't it! Hope you decide to do one as well when you get yours.

So this is where you are now max, I followed you over to treating youself from :rollit: and was wondering what was going on with round 3 then I found you here. What a coincedence that I found you today, I am picking up my own volksgarden tomorrow!

thats why i came here,

lets make 420magazine.com the Rotational HQ on the internet. . .

start a thread when you get it!!!!!
:welcome:

oh yeah, and F :rollit:, people over there are not as nice, always hating on stuff they know little about.
complain about dripping on the light fixture (never happens to me)
complain about too small space (true for some strains, but manageable)
and just talk out of their asses.

420magazine has good people and good moderators that delete rudeness.

welcome to the happy family!

Luc,

IMO i think (2) 400's or (2) 600's would be better than (1)`1000

before my next turn i am going to get another 600 and run (2) 600's.
i think you'll get better coverage with 2 bulbs as opposed to one stronger one.
but i think if you cool it well, it could handle a 1000watter, two of them is too much.

i think if you properly vent the tube you'll be fine with the 1000.

i would rather use (2) 600's because you get better distribution, but if you already own a 1000w and don't have to buy anything, i would just stick with what you have.

are you gonna do a journal?

Back
Top Bottom